Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house

Go down 
+2
Tenma
Kal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Kaleb and Tenma walks into Hidan's Hidan we want you to come back to Akatsuki that or die,Tenma is really hungry these day's and i don't think you want him to attack you.So what will it be.Hopefully i'll kill him.
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Tenma stands right behind him, waiting for him to come out. He hasn't completely cooled off after his last encounter with Hidan, but would rather have another useful ally with him than against him.
He shouts, "Hidan!? Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Kaleb sensed something in the air. He isn't here but I know he doesn't want to join us. So we kill everyone in this village okay Tenma.
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Tenma looks at him without surprise. "That's fine with me, now is a good chance to practice my summon demon technique, and maybe we'll find some good ninja to drain."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Yes i agree with you. i wonder what this jutsu does, well no matter I'll help in anyway i can. Tenma I can sense the destuction of the Leaf already.
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Tenma is excited at the prospect of taking a village out, and getting the main part of revenge out on the village that exiled his family.
"I know, and it isn't even bittersweet, just plain old sweet. You can fight the hokage if you want, I'm fine with killing jounin, but if you aren't going to use her blood for anything, leave it to me, kages I'm sure will taste absolutely delicious. Until then, lets find Hidan the hard...easy..the killing way, whichever that is."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 pm

"I'm sorry. This does not seem to be on my schedule... Tiresome as it is, I believe I shall have to kill you both. Shame." Akuma perched on the edge of a building, a good 7 eet above the akatsukis heads.
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 am

Tenma looks up at Akuma, partially excited and partially happy, and decides to strike.

Tenma makes some hand symbols, and then scratches his hand and does a summoning technique, a vampire appears, who looks at Akuma, who is now paralyzed in fear. Tenma jumps up to where Akuma is standing, and scratches him with his kunai, licking the blood off.

"Alright then, lets fight if you're so confident."

After that, he does some hand symbols while jumping of where Akuma was and going back by Kaleb, and does another technique to prepare for battle (Blood Link), and finishes up with another summoning, which calls a three-foot demon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Summoning Technique: Vampire
Type: Ninjutsu/Summoning
Range: -Summoning-
Element: -Summoning (none)-
Description: Summons a vampire that is invulnerable to enemy ninjutsu and genjutsu. The vampire follows the command of Tenma. If the vampire obtains an enemy's blood, the blood will go inside Tenma after the technique is released.

Name: Fear
Type: Genjutsu
Range: 30 meters
Element: -none-
Description: The vampire causes the target to become paralized with fear. The target will not move for one post, or use any techniques.

Name: Blood Link
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: None
Element: -Clan-
Description: The clan member must have some of the target's blood to use. The user must swallow the blood for this technique to work. Upon swallowing the blood, the user may use any other blood techniques that require this to use.

Name: Summoning Technique: Demon
Type: Ninjutsu/Summoning
Range: -none-
Element: Fire
Description: Summons a demon to Tenma to do his will. The demon summoned varies on the amount of times the user has trained. During this time, he can only summon an imp

Last edited by Tenma on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Hidan walks and sees tenma and kaleb "What are you guys doing here" he said looking at them oddly "wait let me guess you want me to join the akatsuki since it died out and you guys are desperate aren't you" hidan looked at them funny "Well don't beg but i will" hidan jokes and friendly punchs them in the shoulder "So where are we headed" he said letting them in his house
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Tenma turns his head to see Hidan.
"Can this wait until I finish this battle up? I'm kinda in the beginning of something here."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:09 pm

"Ill be ending it soon enough any ways. Hidan, get ready to go. You'll have extra rations, your little comrade being gone..."

Akuma dissolved into ink, seeping through the houses shingles. He then sent up spikes on ink at the vampire. Dozens of flecks of ink flew at trees around the clearing and buried themselves in it.

Name: Ink Reduction
Description: It takes almost no chakra for akuma to use this, as it is his native form. He can harden the ink, soften it, dissolve into it, etc. Although what does take significant chakra is expanding it.
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Tenma Laughs as the ink ninjutsu stabs right through the vampire, with no effect
"You think you could get rid of him that easily? I thought I was fighting a stronger shinobi then that!" he mocks at Akuma.

Tenma sends chakra signals to the blood in his body, and Akuma is stunned. While this is happening, the imp sends out a fireball to Akuma, to burn him right where he is standing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Blood Stun
Range: 20 Meters
Description: Prerequisite: Blood Link with a target. The clan member uses the blood inside him to cause the target to become stunned for one post. Only one blood technique with the blood link prerequisite may be used at a time.

Name: Fireball
Range: 20 meters
Description: The imp summons a fireball, similar to Fire release: Fireball Technique.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:32 pm

((Standing? Im dissolved in the roof...))

Akuma re-forms and vaults out of the house, a minute before it explodes into flames... "Hidan always liked oil..." muttered akuma. Akuma then jumped even higher, said a command, and each of the ink dots in the trees sent out a wire at tenma, about to the vampire up and encircle it.

(Do you mind the it? Is there anything else you would prefer? Just that, you being a vampire and all... IDK))
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:33 pm

OOC: Alright, now, TIME OUT on the battle.
Are you targeting me, or the summoned vampire?
Btw, I'm a he, not an it. If you were talking to me.

Last edited by Tenma on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:44 pm

(( Vampire, Even if I have to pick off 12..))
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Tenma coughs up his blood, and any shinobi realize it is mixed with Tenma's chakra. The blood does not spill to the ground, however, forms a blade, which Tenma picks up and slashes at the ink. Then, knowing it will solidify again, he runs at the gap which he made to Akuma, blade at his side, ready to strike.

During this time, the imp uses a jutsu that causes Tenma's skin to turn a shade or two more to a greenish-black color, and the summoned vampire uses a transformation jutsu to avoid getting caught when the ink rebounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Blood Blade
Range: None.
Description: Prerequisite: Blood Link with a target. The clan member summons up the blood inside him and combines his chakra with it. He spits out the blood, and the chakra causes the blood to make a blade. This blade may use any blood techniques that require blood link, but only on contact with the target.

Name: Demon Armor
Range: 10 meters
Description: Gives the summoner demon armor, which does effects that I will not state right now.

Name: Transformation Technique: Blood Bat
Type: -none-
Range: -self-
Description: Transforms the user into a bat. During this time, the user will be immune to all genjutsu, and will fly at a twenty mile per hour rate. The bat is the size of a baseball, with a foot-long wingspan. This technique will end in 5 posts, or when stopped by the user.
Back to top Go down
Tenka

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Tenka lands smoothly on the ground by Hidan, and looks at the charging akatsuki member with disgust.
"You dare break the peace, mongrel? I will see your corpse as my new jacket soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Tenma turns slightly, noticing his wings and his angellic posture, like he was a saint. Infuriated by this, he turns his attack to one of the newcomers, the other looking like the picture of the hokage he has seen.

OOC: Geez, I feel like a schizophrenic, attacking myself...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Mizuki landed softly on the ground beside Tenka, her gaze switching from Tenma to Kaleb and back again as she swiftly drew her katana to block Tenmas attack.
"You cant just let it lie, can you..? I'll make sure you dont bother anyone ever again...I'll rip apart your soul and feed it to the wolves,"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Tenma turns to the hokage who blocked his attack, and leaps back twenty feet

"Well now, looks like things have really gotten intresting around here. Tell me, saint, who the hell are you, and what gives you the right to pretend like you're a god? Especially interrupting a very enjoyable combat, at that."
He turns to Akuma.
"Looks like you actually have a chance now with the hokage here. No matter, it still isn't much anyways."
Back to top Go down
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Tenka ignores the demon and vampire and focuses on Tenma. He turns to Mizuki.
"Do you want to take care of him, or should I?" he says with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:51 pm

"You can have him, I'm going after Kaleb,"
She smirked, her kekkei genkai activating as a single soul rose from the ground and tighened around her arm to form another blade in her empty palm.

ooc: lolz XD
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:55 pm

OOC: rofl...well, time to fight myself...

The vampire gets eye contact with Tenka, and draws him towards him at a walking pace, and Tenma rushes at Tenka and slashes Tenka with the blade, smiling, and uses his blade ability.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Calling Technique: Draw
Type: Genjutsu
Range: 10 meters
Description: The vampire causes the target to walk to the vampire unconciously. During this time, the target looses all control of him/herself, still aware of his or her surroundings.

Name: Blood Blade: Plague of the Blood
Range: None.
Description: Prerequisite: Blood Link with a target, Blood Blade hits a target and makes him/her bleed. The blood blade goes into the target, causing a plague of the blood to the target. The target will have the following occur to him/her over time (these will occur at half speed if the target is not active) and will stop if the blood is removed. The other blood is easy to distinguish by medical ninja, and can be removed by a blood draw. The target may make a cut large enough for the blood to escape out of to stop this technique as well, however, not after three posts, and the cut must be made near the heart, or at the area the blood went in.

1 Post: -20% speed decrease
2 Posts: -20% strength decrease
3 Posts: -40% speed decrease
4 Posts: -40% strength decrease
1 Thread: -80% strength/speed decrease, loss of chakra control
2 Threads: Loss of movement and any actions that require movement.
3 Threads: Death
Back to top Go down
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Tenka curses under his breath, but still knows that the technique will only get worse. Calling upon his blade, he makes a stabbing motion at Tenma, who is pierced in the leg by the blade's beam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Piercing Heavens
Description:
Trigger: The user does a stabbing motion with the blade in the direction of a target.
Ability: A blast going ten meters comes out of the blade, piercing everything within the blast.
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Tenma feels the pain searing through his leg, and turns to the man he now despises more than ever, however, using his blood blade, he got Tenka's blood, and makes the connection, followed by stunning him and launching a fireball at him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Blood Link
Range: None
Description: The clan member must have some of the target's blood to use. The user must swallow the blood for this technique to work. Upon swallowing the blood, the user may use any other blood techniques that require this to use.

Name: Blood Stun
Range: 20 Meters
Description: Prerequisite: Blood Link with a target. The clan member uses the blood inside him to cause the target to become stunned for one post. Only one blood technique with the blood link prerequisite may be used at a time.

Name: Fireball
Range: 20 meters
Description: Summons a fireball, similar to Fire release: Fireball Technique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next