Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking Carefully

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Thinking Carefully Left_bar_bleue100/100Thinking Carefully Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Mizuki stood on the borders of the nations, wondering if it was all worth it "its all just going to end in war..."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Thinking Carefully Left_bar_bleue100/100Thinking Carefully Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:27 pm

kaleb appeared"i hate this the ninja world is falling apart i know what youbare thinking i feel the same way"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:30 pm

turns around to look at him, her eyes cloudly with tears "its all going to end in war, kaleb. War and hatred is all we're going to get out of this. It wont solve anything....it will only bring more pain...if this war doesnt kill me the pain will,"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:32 pm

"i will stop this but we have choosen our paths it is in faiths hands now but i will try to stop it
but i know how you feel im sad and worried to"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:33 pm

shakes her head "the village has no time to prepare...we're going to lose this war...and its all because of me..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:37 pm

no we have time dont worry about that i will help just tell me what to do"kaleb now had black tears rolling out of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:39 pm

lets a few tears escape "i just want you to live, kaleb...i-i cant win this war..i've accepted it, i'm going to let them kill me in exchange for the leafs safety..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:44 pm

"no thats not the way the real evil m,ust die and thats me its my destiny to die for you in battle to save you i will find my match and i will lose for you"kaleb smiles you have nothing to worry about
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:46 pm

looks him in the eye "no, you wont....if you kill yourself then that'll make things worse for me...i already lost towa, then losing you too....it would be too much to bear," hugs him "we just need to try and pull through.."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:48 pm

"no you will get over the pain but its the only way"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:49 pm

"it is NOT the only way...and i will NOT get over the pain..please dont tell me you've forgotten who i am kaleb...the same mizuki you used to know, the mizuki that would do anything to see that you and towa were okay," smiles "i know what i have to do,"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:53 pm

"yeah you do but dont kill yourself youll know how to kill me in time trust me it will heal ive changed for the worse and you must end it for me you will get over the pain trust me"kaleb smiles and dissapears
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:55 pm

looks at where he disappeared. "i wont kill you kaleb!" she shouts at the darkness "you know i cant!" whispers to herself "you havnt changed....not to me.."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Akuma appears behind the pair... "Stop feeling sorry for yourselves! If you say you will lose it, you will! and with that, he reaches for a nerve point on mizu, attempting to knock her out "Its for your own good, I will take you away from here, to stop you harming yourself... please do not interfere kaleb"
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:57 pm

"then dont touch her and i wont kill you akuma ill handle this" as kaleb gives mizuki a hug and dissapears going in a different dimision"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:35 am

Mizuki growled
"i'm not some little girl who needs protecting Asuma, i need to be able to stand on my own too feet, and i will. Whether i am harmed is my own matters, although i appreciate that your concerned,"
and with that, she headed back to the leaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thinking Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Carefully   Thinking Carefully Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking Carefully
Page 1 of 1