Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking about the war

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Thinking about the war Left_bar_bleue100/100Thinking about the war Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Thinking about the war Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:25 pm

mizuki sat on a bench thinking about the upcoming war "...is it worth it...?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:02 pm

Shikisha appeared by her. He sat down and looked over at her with a smile.
"Hey, whats up?" He said casually, offering her a coffee.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Thinking about the war Left_bar_bleue100/100Thinking about the war Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm

"hey Shiki, thanks," takes the cup, smiling slightly "just thinking about things, getting time away from all the paperwork i haven't done," chuckles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:22 pm

"Haha. I usually just get my assistant to fill it out, then stamp my signature on it later." Shikisha said, smiling and drinking down the warm liquid. He gave a slight chill that wasn't from the cold. Suddenly, he tensed up, but then returned to normal
"So, what are we going to do about this war? With all S-Ranked criminals, and a leader with a demon....I am unsure if two kages and an ANBU root commander will be enough. I realize that others will help, but it comes down to exactly that, three ninja."
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:42 pm

ki willow walked into the area where they were at. " eh, zou know, it izn't really worth it...."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:59 am

"...you're right, shiki...i've been trying to avoid that fact for a while..." looks at ki "oh really? and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Shikisha crackled slightly as the Akatsuki appeared.
"What are you doing? You know that at these times, we could kill you for trespassing on enemy territory and nothing would happen. Walking into the leaf....what do those damn Jounin do?" Shikisha said, half to himself and half to the group of people.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 pm

kaleb appeared "i dought they could kill us,supskikisha and mizu we are just here to talk"kaleb sat down beside mizuki whispering this to her"it might not be a war i can control my demon again"kaleb then smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Shikisha got up quickly.
"The leaf may assosciate with scum, but no cloud member will tarnish their village's name by being caught at peace with them" Shikisha said, spitting the last word in disgust.
"I am leaving, I have no patience to stomach this garbage. I will talk with you later Mizuki, say you around....bone for brains." With that, he was gone in a flash of electricity, his coffee falling to the ground and exploding in a wave of hot liquid.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:20 pm

kaleb then said"wow that was kinda kool he is the scum the pitty weakling he will soon die by my hands"kaleb then looks at mizuki and hands her some documents about where akatsukis new base is at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 pm

A bolt of electricity shot from the flash and hit Kaleb, but it didn't hurt.
"Heard that. If calling me a 'pitty weakling' made sense, I am sure it would have offended me too. Be careful bones for brains....I am watching." Was all that Kaleb could hear in his head as his brain deciphered the message held in the bolt.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:32 pm

mizuki sighed and leaned back against the bench, the cup of coffee in one hand and the papers in the other
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:35 pm

"that was a gay thingto do so what have you been up to mizuki im on a really good mood today"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:36 pm

"just checking the leaf, making sure everyone's alright. I've also been training a lot, what about you," looks over at him
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:05 pm

ki laughed at the nickname. "i'd prefer 'bonehead' but thats good too....or maybe i should stop or he'll have a bone to pick with me....." he laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:05 am

"naw ive been training an tren to find away to get demons without killing the carriers other than that nothing"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:55 pm

her de har har har, ki
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
ki willow

ki willow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 pm

ki, knowing he had said something corny, simply sat down on the bench oposite to them and pulled out a box puzzle. and began messing with it. without looking from the puzzle he asked. " by ze way.....zince you leaf people know zo much, ow much duz papirez cost?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:52 pm

"since we know so much? Are you mocking me?" looks at kaleb "good, i'm glad kaleb,"
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 pm

" no. i juzt need zeh new hobby. 'his iz getting ould." he held out the finished puzzle. " papirez iz much mo're entertaining...."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:45 am

"i see...well, feel free to browse our stores...but if i hear ANY complaints i'll hunt you down..."
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:01 pm

ki yawned. " 'ah, 'ah. ookey. danks 'ough...." he walked to the stores and pulled out some black paper.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:06 pm

black, that'll be really useful...
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
ki willow

ki willow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:12 pm

ki sat down and retracted one of his claws. " it iz uzeful because i don ave do use eh pen." he wrote down the date and the time at the top. it was coverd in lead so there was normal paper underneath. "perfect if needed do beh copied and evien better if needed do beh eraised." he began to write down several battle tactics about ninjutsu and keke. he then wrote a passage quote at the bottom.

no matter how we struggle with the tides of time,
there will always be another wave of misfortune upon us.
so be glad with the stillness you have now,
for it will not be with you, when the walls and waves are high.

- Selene
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

selene apeard from the shadows. suddenly the paper that ki was writing on burst into flames. " i apologize, hokage for the misfortune that this idiot had lain upon you. i bid you goodday." selene grabbed ki's ear with her gloved hands. the only agression that selene was showing was that kis ear was bleeding. she then dissapeard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the war   Thinking about the war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about the war
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next