Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja   Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Age-19

Gender-male

Looks-like avatar

Elements-Lightning/Fire/Wind

Fighting Style-Taijutsu/Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

Rank-Sannin/Legendary Ninja

Personality-Can be Serious,Kinda Cocky,Loves to Joke,Cares for His Friends

Clan-Barbrey

Abilities-Chakra Element Mastery,Bone Manupolation,Lightning Manupolpation/Hand To Hand Combat/and Any kind Of genjutsu Does't Work On Me

skill-Ninjutsu,Taijutsu

techniques:

Sage Mode
Sage Mode is the result of using natural energy along with a ninja's normal chakra in perfect balance to explosively increase a ninja's abilities.

Sage Technique: Rasenrengan
The Rasenrengan is simply two Rasengan used simultaneously. Once created, both Rasengan are used at the same time with greater force than a single, regular Rasengan. It is different than Twin Rasengan, because Twin Rasengan uses one Rasengan at a time to attack, while this technique uses both Rasengan at the same time. This presumably uses twice the chakra of a regular Rasengan.

Sage Art: Great Ball Rasengan
This is the Sage Mode equivalent to the standard Great Ball Rasengan. The regular Great Ball Rasengan requires that Naruto make one shadow clone to form the attack and then wield it. When using its Sage Mode variant, however, he is able to use two clones to form the attack in both of his hands and then give the Great Ball Rasengan to the clones to wield by themselves. This technique is capable of blasting Pain's summons several feet into the air.

Dead Bone Pulse
Kekkai Genkai
hikotsumyaku gives the user the ability to manipulate his skeletal structure. An example of this ability is seen when Kimimaro fires his finger bones from his hands like bullets. Any injuries the skin receives during the process are instantly healed and replacements bones are created to restore the sue of his hands. This ability can be used to sprout bones from any point on his body, giving him a quick defense against physical attacks by covering himself in spikes. Kimimaro can increase the strength of these bones to steel-like quality, a trait he often takes advantage when using his bones as a sword.

Finger Bullet Drill
no rank
This is a bloodline limit technique that allows members of the Kaguya clan to shoot bullets made of bone out of the tips of their fingers at great speeds.

Dance of the Willow
nno rank
To perform this dance, Kaleb has long bones come out from the palms of his hands to be used as stabbing swords. These blades are fairly long and are incredibly powerful. The clan member can use both of these bone hand blades to stab, slice, or even impale their target. With quick movements and fast jabs, this is a formidable dance

Dance of the Camellia
no rank
Kaleb performed this technique by pulling out a bone from his arm and using it as a sword. The quick movements of the blade and slicing technique make this a formidable dance. It can make short work of a large number of people quickly.

Dance of the Larch
no rank
When used, razor-sharp bones quickly grow out all over the user's body. Not only does this surprise opponents and make it difficult for them to fight in melee range, but the user's body becomes a deadly weapon.

Dance of the Seedling Fern
no rank
Kimimaro's final dance: A giant forest of bone spikes bursts from the ground. It is an extremely deadly technique; both Sabaku no Gaara and Rock Lee nearly fell to this technique, if it weren't for Gaara's ability to use sand to levitate.Whichuser Can also Move Very Accordingly Threw the Bone Pillars

Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
A-rank
As Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, but creates far, far more clones. Like Kage Bunshin, the clones look the same as the user and will disappear if hit. This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can be fatal to the person performing it, seeing as all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra from the performer. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage.

Lightning Blade: Single Slash
S-rank
Kaleb prepares a fully charged Lightning Blade, and with incredible speed, he slashes through the opponent. The slash is immensely powerful, breaking the very ground beneath it.

Gigawatt Blades
S-rank
two blades made out of pure electricity covering both arms of kaleb
this is a taijutsu move which may cause stunning and can be done at a blink of an eye without any handsigns(to get a basic concept of what it looks like here you go)(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3624/3427322468_bf57dd34ef.jpg)

Lightning Release Shadow Clone
B-rank
This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Chidori: Raku
B-rank
Kaleb performs a Chidori in the air (not in mid-air). He moves extremely fast in a zig-zag pattern, such that he leaves afterimages. He attacks the opponent with only one strike.

Chidori: Thunderclap
B-Rank
performs a Chidori while in mid-air and then releases all the lighting chakra to create a giant lightning bolt.

Chidori: Thunder
B-rank
A variant of Chidori, it is a lightning storm Chidori that devastates the area.

Lightning Destruction
S-rank
The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of lightning that cuts through the ground towards the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular figure with the base in front of the user and the tip headed towards the opponent. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates with enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Flying Thunder God Technique
S-rank
Kaleb is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant.
The ability can be used without predefined locations and without hand seals. It can also be used to transport only parts of Kaleb's body elsewhere, leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attack.

Kirin
S-rank
is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique that strikes in the blink of an eye. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases. However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

Chidori Senbon
B-rank
reshapes the Chidori in his hand into the form of countless senbon. It is specialized in more speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Chidori Senbon can become even more effective by using it together with the Sharingan, allowing one to precisely shoot for the enemy's vital points

Chidori Sharp Spear
B-rank
increases the range of his Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. However, each of these additional blades is proportionally weaker than a single focused Chidori. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb any target it hits.

Chidori Current
S-rank
A variation on a regular Chidori developed by Sasuke Uchiha during his two-and-a-half year training with Orochimaru, this jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims. By sending the current into the ground Sasuke can stun opponents from a distance. Sasuke can also channel the electricity through metallic weapons like his Kusanagi sword, increasing their cutting power, as well as making body parts cut by them numb.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
C-rank
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock), in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
D-rank
The user to fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use, as Sasuke had to activate level two of his cursed seal to use the technique. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which Sasuke does to perform Kirin.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
C-rank
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask). The Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique.

Fire Release: Flame Rasengan
S-rank
Kaleb's variation of the Rasengan added with his fire nature. Jiraiya creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. He then hits the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning the victim and his/her surroundings

Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
B-rank
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction

Wind Release: Rasengan
S-rank
An original jutsu by Naruto, expanding on the original concept for the Rasengan by the Fourth Hokage's ideals: mixing one's chakra element with the Rasengan, emphasizing the combination of the highest forms of shape manipulation and element manipulation. However, this was proven to be the most difficult thing to do. Yamato even mentioned that adding one's chakra element with the Rasengan takes an incredible amount of skill, or rather natural talent or sense. Naruto mixed his wind element with the Rasengan during his training, maintaining its original stability and increasing its power, far beyond that of his ordinary Rasengan. An example of the power that element manipulation adds to the Rasengan is shown when it is tested against Kakashi's standard Rasengan. The fact that it was only partially completed and still able to easily overpower Kakashi's Rasengan and damage his hand demonstrates just how far the Rasengan has been pushed when combined with element chakra.

Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm
C-rank
A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent. When used with a weapon such as a shuriken the weapon can become fatal. Also if the technique is combined with another elemental Ninjutsu such as fire, it becomes deadly.

Blade of Wind
C-rank
This jutsu creates a blade of wind. The blade is said to be impossible to block because of its intangible nature. Unlike the Cutting Whirlwind Technique, this jutsu requires no tool.

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
C-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
This technique creates a large explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling everything in its path. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
S-rank
If the technique successfully makes contact, the victim becomes trapped in a giant vortex of countless microscopic wind chakra blades which attack the body on a cellular level so many times that even Kakashi Hatake is unable to count them all with his Sharingan eye. The wind chakra severs the chakra and nerve channels in the body, and if the circulatory system is damaged, it can't be repaired by any form of medical ninjutsu (in a manner similar to poison as stated by Tsunade).

background-I am Naruto's Son and My Mother Is Hinata.When I Was A Baby The Village Was Attacked By The Akatsuki and i Was Taken to THe Akatsuki HeadQuarters Where They Ran Experiments FromPrevious Ninjas Giving Me A Wide Range Of Useful Jutsu And A Couple Of ComBined Kekkai Genkai's So When I Was 4 I Ran Off Back To The Leaf Villag TO The Academy To Learn Of Other Techniques I Could Have Learned.But I Met Mizuki And Towashin And They Changed My Life So I Stayed In The Leaf Village Until I Was 12 I wAs Already Strong Enough to Take A Whole Village Down With MY Eyes Closed Then I RanBack To Akatsuki And Killed Nagato ANd Took His Eyes And I had Developed Ym Own Rinnengan From His But It Eventually Faded Away.SoAfter I Killed PeinI Went Back To Leaf As The Leader Of Akatsuki But Now I Have Retired From The Life Of Crime And Now Back Fighting Beside My Friends Towashin And Mizuki
And Creating Even More Bonds....

Last edited by (<KALEB>) on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:23 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja   Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Wow, you've put a lot of work into this
Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

Kaleb Barbrey The Origianl Ninja
Page 1 of 1