Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean   Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Name: Keirabu or Kal (Kaleb in japanese)
Alias: (KAl)
Village:Born outside of rain but moved to Leaf at young age
Looks:like avatar
Personality:Loves Blood,Loves to train<acts very quiet when stressed,will take orders very nicely,doesnt believe in love
Character's Suberobjective:to kill and to see as much blood as possibly

Fighting Styles
Character Element:Magnetism
Main:Lightning
Sub:Earth
Advanced Element:Magnetism
Main Jutsu Type:Ninjusu

Magnetism, Jiton (Lightning Only): The combination of lightning and lightning allows for the control of magnetic polarity of ions in the air, allowing the user to fight using attracting and repelling magnetic forces. wind will not affect magnetic forces without being fused with more elemental chakra to form a Level 2 combo. Weakest against Sound, Strongest against Metal(works better with headband protecters and other metal objects your opponent uses)

Sasurai
(Piercing Lightning) Through the use of this technique, the user is able to channel lightning chakra through any object and give it a piercing tip and/or cutting edge. If the charge is put on a weapon that can already pierce or cut, then the edge is made keener. [D-Rank]

Rakurai no Jutsu
(Lightning Bolt Skill) User shoots a lightning bolt out of the palms at the victim. If it hits, they victim will be electrified. [C-Rank]

Kusari Raikurai
(Chain Lighting) Through the use of this technique, the user sends a lighting bolt towards a target, which then leaps from target to target after the first, damaging each specified. After each jump, the attack gets weaker. [B-Rank]

Lightning Senbon
Reshapes lightning in his hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal senbon and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Lightning Senbon may cause opponents the effect of not being able to move

Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness
This jutsu traps the victims inside a self-repairing dome of earth which is almost instantaneously able to reform,Kaleb is able to absorb the chakra of anyone trapped inside, something he enjoyed greatly. However, Kaleb's chakra is distributed throughout the dome, but not equally. Near the back, his chakra was much weaker, making the dome weaker in that spot.

Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Earth Release: Antlion Technique
This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user make them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the jutsu.

Magnetism Release • Flying Needles Force
A skill with a powerful force over magnetism. This skill bringing forth bits and pieces of iron and other metals from the ground, creating needles. These needles(8") are then launched towards the opponent with a negative polarity. They will be attracted to the specific metal forehead protectors, shuriken, and kunai are made of. This jutsu will track down any shinobi with these articles upon their body except for the user

(Magnet Clone Technique)
A modification of the shadow clone technique, it uses magnetism chakra instead of normal chakra. This can be used as a defensive technique, as the clone will have a magnetic field surrounding it and it can attract metal weapons towards it. It can also switch its polarity and repel metal weapons.

Magnet Eruption
this jutsu allows the controller to summon little gel balls of pure metal and they hit the opponent and goes into their skin,which covers there bones,which works good with the effects of magnetism

Body Flicker Technique
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination

RP sample: There,I sat waiting on my orders. I didn't know what the leader wanted me to do.as the second in command walked out and told me I had to kill the nine tailed bijuu, I simply sais "Yes Sir,"As now im facing this bijuu, a smirk comes across my face as I await on my opponent gat i know nohing about o strike first.As when he runs towards me i send hm back using a technique,Shinra Tensei .The bijuu shoots back as Kaleb stands there waiting on the bijuu to run back towards him as Kaleb uses his Magnetism, Jiton to send 8" needles of metal from the ground to pin the bijuu down.Kaleb then uses his
Shinra Tensei to break every bone in the bijuu's body.Kaleb smiles as he seen the Bijuu's blood run out of his mouth as the poor young bijuu was pasted out on the ground.Kaleb unseethed his sword and as lighting was pooring out through the blade Kaleb swung it and removed the bijuu's head

History:
child-kaleb
Kaleb was born outside of the rain village only learning the jutsu he seen many jounin and hunter nin do.
he was very skilled in the raiton element.he didnt have any family.one day he heard a jounin talke about this sprang place called the village hidden in the leaves,that it was a good place to have a family,and of course to train with skilled ninja
pre-academy
by the time he was 9 kaleb was fighting jounin on the way to the leaf village.he aquired this weird style of justu in which he uses today called,Magnetism style jutsu.which is used by tking the rocks and medal in the dirt and turning it into pure steel which he can control.by which he has used by the time he learned it until now,he has never lost a battle using this so far.afetr the long nights of walking he fnnaly made it to the hidden leaf village.and applied for the ninja academy,since he wasnt old enough to be a real ninja yet.
Academy
Kaleb was at the top of his class for fighting and smarts.he never failed a misson and he was the only one without a team.
he spent most of his time while in the Academy fighting he strongest,he put more than 72 students in the hospital.Kaleb passed the academy with top scores and the nickname The Blood Lusted Kid.
Genin
At the age 10 he was the youngest genin around,sill ding missions by hisself,and coming on top by using his magnetism jutsu's.he had fought many missing nin,and hunter nin while they were skilled he beat them without a problem as when he got at the age 12 he had become a chounin,in which due to his age he had to wait a couple of years.
Chounin
Kaleb was the most feared chounin in the village,never speaking to anybody,and always killing ninja from different village.he wa the only ninja that the hokage thought would be right for the Anbu Blck-ops but yet way too young.Kaleb fought fiercly through the chunin missions as he became 15 he moved up to jounin
Jounin-Special
Kaleb was the most skilled jounin in the leaf village.he was put on special tasked eleminating major threats to the village.now only taking orders directly from the Hokage himself,he gave Kaleb the idea to join the Anbu Black obs as the captain of the seeker divsion.
Anbu Black Ops
Kaleb is currently the captain of the seekers divion of the anbu black ops team.he takes direct orders from the hokage and is still the youngs and strongest ninja in the leaf village,but awaiting to find the strongest opponent that can beat him
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean   Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 am

You and your magents lol Any it looks good to me the History could be abit bigger but who am i to judge anyways Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean   Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:10 pm

you should judge your a damn admin you need to stay on his site dont do nothing crazy and quit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean   Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaleb Barbrey Starting over fresh and clean
Page 1 of 1