Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The day of the Dead lock =(

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The day of the Dead lock =( Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The day of the Dead lock =( Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

The day of the Dead lock =( Empty
PostSubject: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am

towashin waits for his 2 fellow sannin until the come to battle in the Lengendary 3 way dead lock. His friends and him all have different beliefs and they have to fight each other for those beliefs to come true Alright here i go he said to himself changing his emotinal phases from neutral to depression I sought this day would come but this air is so tense....... you could cut it with a knife towashin pulled out the hair band holding his hair up in a pony tail and let his hair fall in his face Here i come
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The day of the Dead lock =( Left_bar_bleue100/100The day of the Dead lock =( Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:30 am

Mizuki appeared on the other side of the beach, her charcoal black eyes smouldering with sadness and regret
"...."
She refused to look Towashin in the eye in case her emotions were revealed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The day of the Dead lock =( Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The day of the Dead lock =( Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 pm

No need to hide your emotions we all are friends here for the next hour or so towashin said glumly
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The day of the Dead lock =( Left_bar_bleue100/100The day of the Dead lock =( Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 pm

"Whats the point if we're going to be at each others throats...?"
She murmered, still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm

towashin shrugged until kal gets her lets not talk then
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:38 pm

"Tch...May as well kill myself now..."
She muttered as she sat down in the sand, passing a kunai between her hands.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Why so emo mizuki towashin said playing with the air around him
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:41 pm

"Oh, thanks...I stand no chance against you and Kaleb so i may as well just end it..."
She muttered as she pointed the tip of the kunai towards her arm.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 pm

towashin blew a breeze of air toward mizuki's kunai and it flew in the water wait for kal please
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:52 pm

"Why should i? Thats just toying with death...I'd rather die now than wait for someone else to kill me,"
She stood up and walked away from him, drawing another kunai from her pouch.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Mizuki wait your not hearing me out i have a plan towashin whispered something surprising in mizuki's ear
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:59 pm

She still turned her head away.
"......"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 pm

it might be our only chance to defeat him
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 pm

"I'm tired of fighting, Towa..."
She gripped the kunai tightly.
"I want it to stop..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Then i'll fight him........ there was a long pause as towashin grabbed mizuki's right hand adnd wrapped his arm around her waist I need you to leave now before he comes
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

She shook her head.
"B-but i cant let you fight him alone!"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Kaleb appeared in his akatsuki robe showing anger on his face on the other part of the beach facin Mizuki and towashin.Im sorry im late,what i miss
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Mizuki go towashin stood infront of her ready to fight kaleb I see you haven't aged a bit kal towashin looked at mizuki No arguements please just go
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Well towa i guess your gonna try to kill me here today,well i hope your ready for dissapointment,and why do i have to be the one to die today aahahahahahaha,i don't care,but why plot against the pyscho for
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:41 am

"Fine, i wont argue...I'll just stay..."
She stood facing Kaleb.
"My god, your laugh irritates me..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:38 am

My ears are bleeding from his laugh towashin smirked as he made the first move he performed acouple of hands signs and said Secret Jutsu: Acid mirrors very quickly mirrors of acid appeared surrounding mizuki and towashin Mizu stay in these mirrors they will protect you and I
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:19 am

She nodded and activated her kekkei genkai, clasping her hands as souls floated up from the ground and surrounded her to activate her new form.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 am

Here we go towashin activated his cjnitio and ravens started to appear Secret Jutsu black ravens it started to rain feathers
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:03 am

Kaleb smirked,and then Kaleb was gone a reapeared behind towashin.You have gotten stronger Towashin.Kaleb made 8 clones to get sent back off to get sage chakra,Now it's my turn friends.Kaleb then made razor sharp bones come out of his shooting them out at Mizuki and Towashin
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:15 am

I see you forgot about the mirrors towashin grabbed mizuki and went inside the mirrors you can't hurt us with a simple attack like thattowashin made a mirror shoot at kaleb and it went back in place Come on kal come and get us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day of the Dead lock =(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: Places :: Beach-
Jump to: