Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The day of the Dead lock =(

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:28 am

Kaleb just smirked while jumping back doing some handsigns while saying,Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Then after he had done the move watching it he sent some bone bullets at the mirrors knowing that it was gonna break them.

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
C-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
This technique creates a large explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling everything in its path. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:10 pm

the bones shattered themselves kaleb you fool only the earth and strong fire jutsu's can penitrate these mirrors towashin shot another mirror at kal
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:16 pm

"Towa...I need time to burn off some chakra...You can hold him off for a little bit longer, cant you?"
She murmered, her pale skin gaining a silver glow.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Sure i managed to settle the kyuubi down as you can see so that won't be a problem towashin made the mirrors vanish as the feathers of the ravens darted toward kal with undogdeable speed
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:22 pm

"Thanks...Ngh..One more thing...No matter how much pain it seems i'm in, you cant help me...Understand?"
She looked at him sharply.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:25 pm

I understand but i will come in when i am bored or when he tries to attack me towashin nodded his head firmly I won't come in mizuki
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:27 pm

She paused for a moment then smiled softly.
"Good...Cuz this is the first time i've tried this transformation, and i dont know if i can control it, it could be even more dangerous than the Houkou...Death is a possibility,"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Towashin looks down In that case if you go crazy i will have to seal the power till you calm down mizu if i can
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 pm

She shook her head.
"N-No...Its not a danger to YOU...Its a danger to me...MY death is a possibility.."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Towashins eyes widened I see after that he didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:36 pm

She fell to her knees, her breathing becoming more harsh.
"Heh...Better say goodbye now in case it doesnt work out the way i planned..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Bye mizuki towashin said kissing her has she was about to complete the process
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:45 pm

"Bye Towa..."
She kissed him back then clenched her fists in pain. Her jet black eyes now turning deep purple and her skin almost completely silver. Her chakra intensified, and her breathing got even more harsh as the transformation reached its height.
Just a few more seconds, Mizuki...C'mon, you can handle it...
She looked down, trying to hide her pained expression from Towashin.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Towashin looked away I'm sorry mizuki i can't see you like this he looked at her once more I love you and good luck
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:56 pm

"I love you too..."
She managed to gasp out before shutting her eyes and letting the spirits completely cover her body.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:58 pm

towashin jumped back and yelled NOW MIZUKI

ooc:i gtg
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 pm

The spirits let her go, showing her in an almost mythical state. Her expression calm,her skin silver, and her whole body radiating power.
She stepped out of the mirrors, a katana made purely of spirit energy forming in her palm.

ooc: see ya
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:51 pm

as Kaleb dodged the feather's he seen Mizuki.How Wonderful Since we are on the beach I have something for you.Kaleb done some handsigns and lightning came from every direction

Chidori: Thunder
B-rank
A variant of Chidori, it is a lightning storm Chidori that devastates the area.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Sorry mizuki but this attack will intercept that one towashin crouched to the ground as a lightning storm occured the lightning gather in his hands aswell from every direction Kal i want you to know you are now i new form of a brother to methen towashin attacked

Name: Thunichi
Type: ninjutsu
Element: thunder
Range: goes as far as the user can run
Description: a more advanced form of the chidori and lightning blade this cause wounds to the users flesh aswell and it gathers electricity in the air from the clouds and mainly in the are to lightning gathers in his hand from all directions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day of the Dead lock =(   The day of the Dead lock =( - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day of the Dead lock =(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: Places :: Beach-
Jump to: