Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am back with a new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
i am back with a new character Left_bar_bleue2500/5000i am back with a new character Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

i am back with a new character Empty
PostSubject: i am back with a new character   i am back with a new character Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Name:Hidan

Looks:avy

Village:???

Ninja Rank:Akatsuki

Clan: ???

Personality:blood thirsty and has a dirty mouth

Special Characteristics:diagrams

Element(s):???

Skills/Specialties: kenjutsu, weaponry

Jutsus:

1)voodoo doll ritual
2)unknown
3)hidan makes a voodoo doll out of his enemies blood and damage done to hidan is reflected right back to the enemy leaving hidan un harmed

History/Background Story:Hidan is the immortal, foul-mouthed partner of and a former ninja of Yugakure. He is a member of the Jashin religion, a religion that worships a deity of the same name and where anything less than death and utter destruction is considered a sin. His religion's experimentations have led to the creation of his unique abilities; by consuming an opponent's blood and then drawing Jashin's triangular-design on the ground, Hidan can create a voodoo doll-like link with his opponent. Once this link is created, any damage done to Hidan's body is reflected on his opponent, allowing him to kill them by giving himself fatal injuries. Because he is immortal, Hidan is not impaired while doing this, instead finding pleasure in the pain it causes him After Hidan uses this ability to kill Asuma Sarutobi, Shikamaru Nara fights him to avenge his teacher. Their battle culminates in Hidan being blown up, and Shikamaru buries his still-speaking remains in a place Akatsuki will never be able to reach As such, Hidan is no longer considered a member by the rest of Akatsuki. In the Japanese anime, Hidan's seiyū is Masaki Terasoma.

HIDAN KILLS TOWASHIN
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
i am back with a new character Left_bar_bleue100/100i am back with a new character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

i am back with a new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am back with a new character   i am back with a new character Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:09 pm

aproved
Back to top Go down

i am back with a new character
Page 1 of 1