Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dagans character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
dagans character Left_bar_bleue100/100dagans character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Name: dagan~ akuma

Looks: no one knows, he wears a shadowy cloak

Village: cloud

Ninja Rank: anbu

Clan: unknown

Personality: shadowy, otherwise unknown

Special Characteristics: for some reason, the tattoo of a mirror on his right shoulder... and on his forehead... a golden sun tattoo

Element(s) : earth, metal

Skills/Specialties: main: ninjutsu sub: weaponry

Jutsus:

name: earth rain
range: 1 mile
description: a rain of small rocks occurs

name: earth pillars
range: 400 feet
description: pillars of earth rise and fall

name: earth hands
range: 40 feet
description: pillars of earth come from each of dagans hands, and can suck up the enemy

name: earth dissolve
range: N/A
description: dagan dissolves into the earths crust

name: magma summon
range: 100 feet
description: dagan goes inside earth and absorbs magma into his body, he can shoot it at his enemies when he comes back up

name: star summon
range: 1 foot
description: miniature stars appear on each of dagans palms, with witch he can burn through almost anything

name: forbidden jutsu: blackhole summoning jutsu
range: 10,000 miles
description: akuma summons a massive genjutsu blackhole to suck in all enemies, it is believed that once inside, dagan controls everything, similar to tsukuyomi, but all of the souls, that have ever died torment the one captured

name: forbidden jutsu: multi wormhole teleport
range: 10 miles
description: dagan creates wormholes all over a 10 mile radius and can appear from one at will

History/Background Story: akuma was shunned, thrown out by his own village, and his kage, he did not seek revenge, only acceptance, to regain his old position, he went to a secluded village in demon country, where he met an old shaman, he told her his troubles, and she suggested something, to transform him, totally, he accepted her offer and she told him to lay down, she touched his forehead with a single finger, and the last thing he remembered was: screaming, he woke up in void of white, where he saw a being of smoke, that seemed like billions of beings at once, this spirit asked akuma one thing, "who do you want to be?" in a deep booming voice, and akuma answered, someone powerful, to please my master, the raikage, the voice answered " i shall grant you power, great power, but it shall come at a terrible price, if you ever love, you shall die, and your love shall become immortal, so you will never meet", akuma was stunned by this but he accepted, as it was his job as an anbu not to love, or to feel any emotion whatsoever, when he woke up, he had a dim memory of his path, only that he owned three spirits, that his new name was dagan, and that if he pushed the sun on his head, he would return to being akuma

((note: i have none of akumas jutsu while in this form, only the ones i have now))

Last edited by Akuma on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Unapproved, you have to be genin.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:
dagans character Left_bar_bleue100/100dagans character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:39 pm

oh yea... i forgot the new rule... that ironicly i bascicly made...

ok then, i need a sensei from cloud village... and im changing my age to 13... a good genin age
Back to top Go down

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Alright.
Eh, I have not checked your jutsu. But I will check those next to make sure they aren't OP.
You will want some more C-Ranks as a genin, and I am sure I can find a sensei for you.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:43 pm

the space jutsus, drain a massive amount of chakra, i will only be able to use them without dying after chuunin
Back to top Go down

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:45 pm

I dunno about the blackhole. To create a warp in the dimension like that without absorbing the entire world is physically impossible. Also, to create that many wormholes would take near-kage level chakra. Magma is a sensitive element, it would take more than C-ranked jutsu to actually absorb it without dieing.

Also, Metal is not an element. I recommend fire, since most of your jutsu revolve around earth and fire.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:49 pm

fire is good, my bloodline is the earth thing so magma is not a problem, the blackhole i can control what it sucks in and the wormholes, at least in scientific theory, are inside an atom, so i simply have to enlarge them, not a problem
Back to top Go down

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:12 pm

I swear I posted.

Blackholes cannot be controlled by a single person.
Working with atoms is a deadly practice unless you are one like Selene.
Please specify your bloodline and clan then.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:45 pm

working with atoms is only deadly if it is hydrogen (the nuke one)

a blackhole can if you summoned it

clan: dagashi
Back to top Go down

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:41 pm

I don't think you understand. Filling an atom with even more power, as in chakra, would be extremely deadly.

Black holes can't be controlled, nor summoned by means of chakra. They are massive vortex that suck in everything, including whole planets.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 pm

1. no the are not massive, they are the size of a period...their gravity is massive

2. its a tiny black hole... besides... is ANYTHING in naruto possible in the real world? its RPing for heavens sake
Back to top Go down

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:46 pm

I understand this. But you have to abide by certain physical laws of science, otherwise I could just go God and warp the world to my bidding with chakra.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 pm

... oh comon shikisha... its bascicly tsukuyomi and that other one jutsu... ummm
Back to top Go down

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Kakashi's implosion technique? That wasn't a black hole that was a small portal/vortex. Tsukiyomi is a genjutsu. I wouldn't mind if it were a genjutsu of a blackhole.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:20 pm

ok well lets do that, but i use my chakra to suck things into it
Back to top Go down

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:39 pm

Edit it and I will give it one last look-over before approving.
Back to top Go down

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:09 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dagans character Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagans character   dagans character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dagans character
Page 1 of 1