Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Empty
PostSubject: Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete   Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Name:Shikisha Kenjinchi

Looks: Shikisha wears a fedora. Under the hat is his jet-black hair pulled back into a ponytail, with the bangs hanging out over his eyes. His eyes are deep brown, and always looking curious. He smiles a lot, a crooked half-smile. His eyes seem to capture the light when he is really smiling. He changes his outfit everyday, though his usual one is full black. Usually black jeans and a black, long-sleeved shirt. Shikisha is average height, kind of skinny, with lean muscles like a panter's. He wears his headband on his right thigh, showing his loyalty to the Cloud.

Village: Hidden Cloud

Ninja Rank: Raikage/Sannin of Cloud

Clan:Kenjinchi

Personality: Shikisha is a kind person. He is caring, humorous, always one for a drink, and easy to make a friend out of. However, it is just as easy to make an enemy. He is generous, and always offers before asking. He is forgiving, and always curious. He enjoys drinking, music, strategy games, and a good spar. Oh, and stealing. He hates anyone who picks on the weak.

Special Characteristics:None

Element(s):Lightning, Water, and Fire

Skills/Specialties: Medical/Ninjutsu

Jutsus:

History/Background Story:( Your character's story. Detailed information preferred. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete   Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:26 pm

Medical Jutsu-
Name- Cell Rupture
Type- Offensive, Medical, S
Range-Close
Effect- This technique uses the Kenjinchi chakra to send a special shock through the opponent's body. The shock is administered by a touch. This special shock ruptures the Cell Membrane and possibly other Organelles. This will cause the cells to stop functioning properly, killing the opponent within a few days. The only way to stop the technique is to dodge it.

Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu - Healing Resuscitation Regeneration
Type: Supplementary
Chikatsu Saisei is an advanced medical Ninjutsu technique. The technique allows the medical ninja to use the hair of the one injured as a medium to reconstruct damaged body tissue. The extent of the damage will control how difficult and long the procedure is. The injured person will be placed in the center of a square marked with rites for the procedure. One medical ninja will sit at each corner to provide precise chakra control to help in the cell conversion process. Another medical ninja will sit at the lead to guide the process.

Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Ninpou: Doku Kiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. This technique allows Shizune to expel poision gas from her body. This can serve as cover to escape and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

Fukumi Hari - Hidden Needles
Fukumi Hari is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. Shizune is able to call forth needles into her mouth and then spit them at her opponent with great accuracy.

Inyu Shometsu - Secret Healing Injury Destruction
Range: -
Inyu Shometsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kabuto. Focusing his chakra to an area to be hit, he can begin the cell creation process the moment the area becomes injured. This ability to activate his cells and create new ones is the very reason why Orochimaru favored Kabuto's talents.

Saikan Chuushutsu no Jutsu - Fine Affliction Extraction
Saikan Chuushutsu no Jutsu is a skill used by medical ninja to remove harmful poisons from a patient's body. The ninja will infuse their chakra into liquid, which they will insert into the patient. They will then use the liquid as a medium to draw out the poison from the cells. This mix can then be removed from the body. Depending on the deadliness of the poison, further treatment with an antidote or medicine may be required.

Shikomi Shindan - Prepared Needle Projectile
Shikomi Shindan is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the medical ninja Shizune. By pulling on the string in back the needles will be launched at her foe. The needles are dipped in poison to add to their lethality.

Shikon no Jutsu - Dead Soul Technique
Shikon no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person, or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble another. To do the second version, the ninja first changes the appearance of the dead body to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body.

Shousen Jutsu - Mystical Hand Technique
Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

Raiton-

Raikiri - Lightning Edge
Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.

After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target. Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount of chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be used so many times during the day.

Name- Electric Charge Manipulation
Rank-A
Range-Very Long
Type-Supplementary/Attack
Electric Charge Manipulation is a ninjutsu utilized by the Kenjinchi clan. It is a simple technique that allows the user to from electricity from his charka. The electricity can then be used to paralyze, damage, or screw with the nervous system of the opponenet. However, the jutsu must be done while wearing leather gloves, for obvious reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete   Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 pm

History/Background- Shikisha was raised in a small home with his mother and father. His father left him at the age of four. His father was declared dead when Shikisha was fifteen. His father left him a letter. It said something along these lines:

"I was never smart, funny, talented, or popular. I didn't have money, power, good looks, or friends. The few friends I had I didn't connect with. I was your everyday average freak outcast. I hated myself, and felt alone and helpless until I met 'Them'. They made me feel loved, accepted, and powerful. I lived a good life with Them by my side, and I beg of you to find them too. I am proud of you my son, and they will be too. Utilize the talents I gave you through blood, and make Us proud."

The letter went on about how his father had never traded names with them, and he wasn't allowed to give Shikisha more information. It still encouraged him to find them.

After two years of rigorous search, Shikisha found them. He found them on his seventeenth birthday. They were the Cloud Village. The village embraced him with open arms, loving him for his bloodline. His father had become and Anbu of the village and died protecting them in war. He was the strongest shinobi in the village besides the Raikage.

Shikisha gained a team, completed 568 D-ranked missions, 200 C-ranked missions, and over 500 B-A ranked missions. He then became and Anbu, and later an Anbu captain.

The Raikage trained him one on one, making him a Sannin. As a Sannin Shikisha has lived through 4 wars and fought millions of enemy shinobi. He has become burdened with the memories of war.

At the age 21 Shikisha took over the Cloud as the Raikage. He has now lead the village well, training shinobi and making his nation strong in honor of his father.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete   Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:31 am

awsome and character approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete   Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:31 pm

One quick question, was I approved as Raikage or Sannin?
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete   Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:19 pm

you were approved as sannin but mizuki said only 3 sannin so i will approve you as raikage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete   Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikisha Kenjinchi App complete
Page 1 of 1