Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Left_bar_bleue100/100SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Empty
PostSubject: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Get your raggety little ass over here and fight!!
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Character sheet
Chakra level:
SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Left_bar_bleue100/100SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:30 pm

[[Betch. I'll take you! >/]]
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:32 pm

(>.< Ive learned to cuss... Razz setting = labyrinth inside a mountain)
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Shikisha stood, motionless, within a labyrinth that made its home in the center of a mountain. The mountain made its home where Kumogakure made its home. With a smirk, Shikisha looked around at the square room he stood in. He had found the heart of the labyrinth and closed every door except for one. He knew that the man he had promised to meet here would come through that door, it was the only way in. Shikisha smirked as he pushed his bangs out of his face. Even in the dark his brown eyes glowed with curiosity, though now-a-days they held a kind of sagely wisdom that dimmed his curiosity slightly. He stood, his coat laying on his shoulders, with his left hand on the sheath of his sword and the right hand resting lightly on the handle.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:38 pm

((Might want to know why I chose a mountain

A: Rock

B: Cracks in the rock... heh heh))

Akumas ink dripped through a crack behind shikisha and formed into him...

Your move
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:46 pm

((I am at home in the earth. Kumogakure's mountains are rich with minerals and metals...metal conducts electricity Razz Don't think I entered this unknowingly.))

Shikisha turned to his former comrade and ANBU leader. Her smirked at the man and waved. "It seems you still hold a grudge." He said plainly.

[[UBER short...]]
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Of course I do, you expected me not to? after your finished, the cloud will fall

Akuma turned into an ink spike and shot at shikisha
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Shikisha didn't seem to move, only shift his body to the left. However he did it, Akuma's ink simply cleared past the area where he once stood. Shikisha, who had lost a great deal of his eyesight in his absence, reached into his pocket and pulled forth a pair of glasses. Placing them on his face, he turned toward the ink that was Akuma.
"Better." He said in the same tone one would say when given medicine for a head ache.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Akuma sent a spike of ink, shattering the glasses, then retreated into a crack. He then stretched ink all around the room and started shooting ink spikes from the hundreds of cracks in the walls
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:19 am

In a flash of lightning, Shikisha was gone. He had traveled through the open door, and into the next room. With a laugh he produced a second pair from his pocket. Being a seasoned veteran, he wasn't stupid enough to only bring one pair of glasses into battle. Looking around the room, he saw no cracks. In fact, this room seemed to be perfectly crafted of metal. It was smooth and shiny. Leave it to the Kumogakure craftsmen to build something like this. Shikisha thought to himself, turning toward the open door. He could see into the other room, and he saw all of the ink spikes collide where he had stood only a moment ago. The leftover lightning chakra from the jutsu contacted with the ink, exploding into fire. The explosion loosened the rocks in the ceiling, causing the room to begin to cave in.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Raikou Shunshin -Lightning Body Flicker-
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton -Lightning Release-
Effect: This technique is a more advanced form of the Shunshin technique. Instead of using plain chakra or a medium from the surroundings, the user will begin by charging their body with lightning chakra. Then, when they release the technique they will disappear in a flash of lightning. If anyone is near the user when this happens they will be paralyzed for several minutes.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:18 am

"No cracks? Ill just make some..."

Akuma went into the wall behind the metal, and sent spikes through, slashing the metal and making it weakened and cracked

He sent more ink spikes at shikisha

"Ill just wait until you wear down"
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:25 am

"That won't happen. Besides, your chakra cannot make ink forever. Your chakra levels will never match mine." Shikisha said as he wove hand seals. He released a massive cloud of bugs that were able to spiral around him, creating a massive dome. The dome was moving at such a high speed the the ink was cut down purely by the force of the wind it produced. Shikisha smirked as he sat, charging his chakra into his hands and feet. He jumped up a bit, landing on a second cloud of insects that were able to hold him suspended in the air. "Metal conducts electricity. Guess what your currently attaching your 'body' to." He murmured so quietly that it would not be heard over the buzz of hundreds of Beatles. He wove a handseal that created another Shikisha outside of the dome. It was instantly destroyed by the ink, causing an explosion of lightning chakra that ignited the ink around it, and traveled through the metal walls. The result would be disastrous for anyone touching the metal, or in Akuma's case anyone sticking to the walls made out of flammable material.

Jutsu Used~
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Mushi Kabe no Jutsu - Insect Wall Technique
Note: Secret Clan Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Mushi Kabe no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Aburame clan of Leaf village. After forming the needed handseals, the clan user will expel the destruction bugs living in their body. The bugs will surround the member and fly at a high rate of speed forming a protective wall vortex. The vortex will be strong enough to destroy incoming bug attacks. The vortex can be disrupted and the clan members inside rendered vulnerable if sufficient explosive force is expended outside the protective shell.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:48 am

Akuma laughed... and ink sprand out of the cracks in the walls, soaring over the lightning bolts and into the swarm of beetles. Akumas ink was torn apart, but it simply regrouped and kept going, until it was attached to shikisha. He then made some spikes and was about to launch them onto shikisha.

"As a matter of fact, I can... or almost. Ink is very easy to make, and can be mass produced. I can go on for days. What about you? Expending chakra like that?"
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:43 pm

"What chakra? The Aburame pact costs no chakra to the user, and the beetles constantly reproduce. Besides, that isn't my only talent." Shikisha said calmly as his hand moved to his blade. Grabbing the handle firmly in his right hand, he drew the blade and slashed several times around him. He moved fluidly and in a dance-like trance. His blade, being able to cut chakra, was able to destroy all of the ink spikes that came near him. "Besides, you were never able to defeat me before. How do you expect to beat me now?" He asked as he sheathed his blade. The bugs stopped their vortex and returned to his body, and Shikisha simply laughed. He strode calmly to a door and kicked it open. Walking out, he found himself on a ledge on the outside of the mountain. "Shit this is high up." He whispered to himself, looking down at the dizzying height. He thought of the fall, and did not like what his mind came up with for possible outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:06 pm

"It is the same with my ink. You do not see to understand it. My body literally pours forth ink as sweat. Although I make quite alot. I ooze ink, I am constantly expending energy to keep it in. It takes energy when Im not battling... the reverse of most jutsu."

Akumas ink spurted out and over the ledge, leaping from rock to rock. It shot out a tendril at Shikisha, intending to pull him down
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Shikisha merely laughed as the tendril impacted with his glowing blade, disintegrating before him. Sheathing the blade once again, he began to walk vertically up the moutain. Realizing that this would take too much time, he sprinted full speed. Within a minute he was at what would seem to be the peak. "You know, this is where I escaped to for so long." Shikisha said, knowing that Akuma could hear him. On the flat plain before them was a hut and several training fields. It seemed a small village of its own. There was a tavern, a blacksmith, a tailor, every building a small village needed. However, it was deserted. "I came upon this place in my travels and chose to stay. I have no idea who used to be here or how they lived, for it was a ghost town by the time I arrived." He explained, walking slowly to the first training field. He stood in the middle and turned around. "For old time's sake. Lets dance." He said, waiting for Akuma to appear.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:25 pm

"Why not. It may... be... relaxing..."

((Ahhh... I remember, from our first battle))

Akuma appeared on the training field, fully human.

He summoned his three spirits, kidate, aqua, and ho
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:45 pm

"Hun, this time spirits won't work against me." Shikisha said, throwing in a taunting pronoun. He placed his right hand on the handle of his blade and his left hand upon the sheath. A heavy wind picked up, pushing his hair and coat around. He smiled at Akuma, and then disappeared. Reappearing he slashed out at the spirit known as Kidate. "My blade cuts all that a regular blade cannot. That means spirits, chakra, jutsu, etc." Shikisha explained, sheathing his blade again in one fluid movement. He hopped back, clearing the distance between them before evaluating the damage he had done.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:13 pm

"Heh... Interesting. I dont seem to see a normal blade on you... so..."

Akuma pulled back the spirits, kidate being severely wounded, and send a few ink spikes.

Akuma then ducked into the smithy.

((Anybody else find this mix of first and third person wierd xD))
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm

((Its called dialogue. That isn't first person.))

Shikisha dodged the ink spiked without a problem, walking slowly over to find Akuma near the smithy. Before he went inside, he was careful to pick up a long sword out in front of the shop. It was a katana about Shikisha's height, and it seemed razor sharp. Wielding it in his right hand, Shikisha peeked around the corner into the doorway. The shop was clustered and dark. Smirking, he threw in a ball of exploding tags and then turned around. Walking away, he made a clicking noise with his tongue. The shop went up into flames as the tag ignited and began to create a massive explosion that would soon blow the shop to bits.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Akuma searched franticly for a way out. He found it.

A metal trapdoor was in the floor. He opened it and went in. He closed it as the explosion sounded and locked it.
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:59 pm

As Shikisha watched the pieces fall to the ground, the smoke cleared. He sighed and shook his head as he saw what was before him. Placing the long katana in his belt right above his other katana, he walked over the the red-hot trap door in the middle of the floor of the ruined shop. With a laugh as he watched the metal cool from the heavy breeze that the high altitude provided. Once it cooled enough, Shikisha sent a few beetles in through the keyhole that seemed to have been locked. Shortly after, there was a clicking noise and the door flew open. As it did so, another ball of exploding tags fell into the hole. Turning around, he walked away. This time he didn't look back.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Akuma used his ink to go into a hole in the wall, and slithered away, and under the road. He sent up a few dozen ink spikes out at shikisha through the cracked stone of the path
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Shikisha looked down as ink began to from within the cracks of the pavement. He leaped high into the air, being scratched lightly on the ankle by the tallest and fastest of the spikes. Landing a short distance away, he skidded as he tried to stop, slowing down before he reached the edge. Standing up, he wiped himself off and looked down at his ankle. Putting his left hand to his ankle, it began to glow as the skin reformed itself. Soon there was no trace of the wound.
"Fight like a man should. It is ridiculous to keep running away in the form of ink." Shikisha said calmly, knowing that somewhere in the ground his voice would find the ink-body of Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:48 pm

"I hall play your game... for a while"

Akuma formed into a man, and sent a dozen senbon at shikisha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next