Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kaleb vs batsu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:11 pm

((Simple, I attacked your clones.))

"Too easy." Batsu said, gentle fisting the clones away. "Fight me yourself!" Batsu yelled, firing an empty palm fused with gray chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:38 pm

the clone obsorbed the attack taking thed chalra kaleb then stood up doing the second sawarambi no mai while the clones and kaleb jumped in the air 20 ft up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Batsu spun around, protecting himself from the bone that sprouted around him. He attached himself to the side of the bone, running upward and charging Kaleb with his 64 palms.

((How do your clones absorb chakra?))
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:
kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:53 pm

kaleb dodged batsu and while still in the air kaleb did a move that was pure power kaleb then called upon pure lightning striking towards batsu very hard to dodge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Batsu spun, then reversed his own spin. This made Batsu dizzy as hell, but protected him from most of the blow.
"That.....hurt....alot" Said batsu, more gray chakra flowing over him. He grew a tail. He looked burned in a lot of places.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:34 pm

"and"kaleb landed on the point of a spike and then did a move called lion gate tsunami which is very hard to block also kaleb is getting really mad that this match is not over yet

lion gate tsunami
using this you summon a lion to the tsand and it mutilplies into 1,000 lions that trample an enemy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:56 pm

Batsu took an odd stance, preforming his 128 palm as the gray chakra strengthened his hits. He was able to battle off most of the lions, but when he knew it was useless he used his demonic speed to reappear behind Kaleb where there were no lions. He charged kaleb with a gentle fist.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 pm

when batsu got close kaleb jumped up and twisted and started shooting out razor sharp bones in every direction while his clones ran towards batsu at incredible speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:07 pm

((Aiight, Id love to keep this going, but it is getting tedious.))

Batsu was struck by the bones, being distracted. The clones had beaten him to the ground as the chakra evaporated from his body, leaving him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:29 pm

(((you gave me the fight why i dont like to go out like that fight me for real i havent even hardly done anything yet)))

kaleb vanished calling his clones in dissapointment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:31 pm

((The fight was dragging out. We are too equal. It was a deadmatch. I didn't "Give you the fight" pm meh for a rematch whenever you think you are good enough.))
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:34 pm

(((im good enough now if you think you can take my true power you can try me)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 pm

((Well, good luck. I can crush you without the help of a pathetic Demon.))
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:38 pm

(((if you want to try it i dont need a demon u was the one who used one anyway i didnt and i dought you can crush me lets just drop this before something gets started up her)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:43 pm

((Batsu used a demon. Shikisha is much stronger. But you are right. We should prove this in a spar?))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 pm

(( ughhh not again...))
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 pm

(((not right now besides im tired of fighting right now maybe in a little while))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kaleb vs batsu   kaleb vs batsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaleb vs batsu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2