Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confused about things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Confused about things Left_bar_bleue100/100Confused about things Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Confused about things Empty
PostSubject: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:20 am

mizuki sat at her desk, her head in her hands "is there a war or isnt there? Is kaleb back to normal? What happened to towashin? Argh, what a mess!"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 pm

"Well well, a little flustered my dear?" Shikisha said, appearing in her window. He leaned against the sill and looked directly at her.
"Have you found the use of our peace offering yet?" He asked.

ObviouslyOnCrack:
Go here:
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net/hokage-s-office-f11/an-unfortunate-farewell-t352-45.htm

To understand what I mean
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Confused about things Left_bar_bleue100/100Confused about things Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:45 am

"no...not yet shiki...i feel like everything around me is falling apart..." sighs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:56 am

"Well, it happens. The most important thing, is to find your stress reliever. Mine is a cancer stick, others is fighting, for some its....romance" He spoke the last word like he would talk about some disgusting disease.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 am

"well, i would never smoke, i cant fight to save my life and i have always failed at romance so i'm screwed," sighs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:58 am

"Oh, I am sure that the last two are wrong. However, fighting now is a waste of energy and I highly disapprove of romance. So you will have to find your own niche." Shikisha said. He gave her an encouraging squeeze on the arm, and walked over to a chair. Sitting down, he took out a cigarette and placed it in his mouth. "Do ya mind?" He asked, making sure it was alright to light up.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:26 pm

shakes her head "go ahead, i dont mind. Thanks for the reassurance shiki," smiles and hastily writes a note on a scroll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Lighting the cigarette with a spark from his finger, he took a drag and blew it out away from her. Looking up at the ceiling he voiced his thoughts.
"How are we going to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:32 pm

shakes her head "i really dont know...everything's very confusing right now,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:50 pm

"Kaleb threatened war. Therefore, he dies even if he calls it off. That man has made himself a Priority of mine and I shall break him. Then kill him." Shikisha said coldly. Realizing the possible effect of this statement, his gaze become warmer, and his voice became soft. "That's not what I meant...." He began, taking a large drag on his cigarette out of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:11 pm

well, if cold blooded murder is your passion it might relieve you... shikisha... but i enjoy toying with my pray thats my "stress reliever"
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:16 pm

"Schadenfreude" Shikisha replied, rolling his eyes. Waving one hand, he made a motion to dismiss his captain. "The Kages need to talk." He said, taking a small drag.
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:37 pm

selene apeard. "or do they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 pm

"That they do, Akatsuki. I know I cannot kill you, but I would appreciate it if you left so I didn't have to waste my time trying." Shikisha said, throwing the cigarette out the window. Grabbing his head, he felt a searing pain go from his temples to the back of his head. He grabbed another white stick, and lit it. Placing it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:13 pm

"sighhhh...."

akuma sends a compressed ball of ink at the ciggarette and explodes it

"you know perfectly well thats not good for you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:15 pm

"Dammit Akuma! I am running low! You know damn well that it has no deadly effects on me that I cannot be rid of or protect myself from." Shikisha said in frustration, taking out another he lit it up and took a drag. "Now, leave so that I may discuss things with Mizuki."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:17 pm

sigh.... i still dont like em...

akuma sends a small dot of ink into every ciggarette within 10 miles, ready to explode if touched by shikisha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:19 pm

"You know full well that won't work." Shikisha said. Using his own chakra to search for the presence of other chakras in the cigarette, he located the ink. Forcing it out with his own chakra, he took another drag. "Stop doing that or I will tear your arm off."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:20 pm

go ahead... it'll grow right back

akuma smirks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:30 am

"Didn't I tell you to leave, like....three cigarettes ago?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:50 am

mizuki stood up and slammed her hands down onto the desk, her jet black eyes blazing furiously "ENOUGH! Akuma, i'll speak with you later. Selene, you have NO right to be here!" takes a deep breath "Shikisha and i need to discuss certain matters,"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:55 am

im sorry if this is regarded as impudence but... ill alway be here, its not my choice... the pens on your desk, that is why i know so much, i have no control, i hear everything as if i were in the ink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:41 pm

"Honestly Akuma? Do I have to create an ink prohibition?" Shikisha asked. Flicking his fingers he fried every pen on Mizuki's desk. "Now you have control over not being here, leave."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Mizuki calmed herself and sat back down again, frustrated and on edge. "Is this nearly over...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:47 pm

"It will all be okay, hun. It will be over soon." Shikisha felt like he was talking to one of his patients back in the old days. He gave her an encouraging look and moved on to business. "Now, we need to figure out how to get around the Akatsuki's strongest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused about things
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: The 5 Shinobi Nations :: Village Hidden In The Leaves :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: