Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confused about things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Confused about things - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Shikisha stood wordlessly, placing something on her desk he disappeared in a flash of light. When she was left alone, the pens he had fried rolled away because of the wind coming from the open window, revealing a small, white, pack of something with a cloud-village symbol on it. The japanese character for "Smoke" was in bold red below the symbol. Shikisha's voice carried through the room. "Just a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Confused about things - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Confused about things - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:07 pm

mizuki rolled her eyes "shiki, you continue to amuse me..." calls out to the room "besides, i think i might just give the romance thing a shot," she waited for a disgusted reply, grinning.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:10 pm

A flash came as he reappeared. Pecking her on the cheek he retorted. "I was thinking of it as well. Though I am sure you did not think what I thought." He said in a confusing manner. Smiling, he took back the cigarettes. "That offer was false, though if you do ever need a smoke, just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Confused about things - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Confused about things - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:13 pm

raises her eyebrows, amused by his behaviour "oh? and what were YOU thinking?" grins again, her old self beginning to show, the side shiki had not yet seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:16 pm

"How about you meet me down by the lake at sunset sometime, I am always there when visiting your village. Great place to just lie down, gaze at the sky, and have a smoke. Or a drink, if that is your preference." Shikisha said, a gleam in his eye as he winked with the other.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:19 pm

then something very rare happened. Mizuki laughed, a genuine laugh. "i would love to shiki," she grins again "but dont expect me to smoke," she added jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:21 pm

"Never have, my dear." He said. He walked to the window, running one finger along her cheek as he walked by. With a glance back and a wave, he jumped out. Landing like a cat, he ran off in the other direction, fast as light.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 pm

mizuki smiled to herself and looked out the window one last time.
i look forward to our next encounter shiki....
she sat back down in her chair, rifling through documents and scrolls. Business as usual once again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused about things
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: The 5 Shinobi Nations :: Village Hidden In The Leaves :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: