Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confused about things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Confused about things - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Confused about things - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Confused about things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:52 pm

"...brute force wont be enough..." sighs "we need an enforced regiment of some kind..." stands up, taking her place as kage once more
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:54 pm

"That women.... She chose to not use the mirrors." He began thinking aloud. "If one man could sacrifice himself....living things are all we have against her."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Confused about things - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Confused about things - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:55 pm

mizuki muttered to herself under her breath "maybe i could be that sacrifice...." she looks up at shikisha "a good plan...but say our sacrifice isnt....sufficient?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 pm

"Not a chance Mizuki. You will not place your life on the line, the leaf depends on you." Shikisha said, reading through her like a picture book. "Besides, if the sacrifice knows the plan, even a genin would be sufficient."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:00 pm

clenches her fists "this sacrifice....you KNOW i would not be able to watch that...." looks down, haunted by certain memories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:02 pm

"That is why I will make sure you are not there." He said soothingly. He decided to move on to a less touchy subject. "The other members, Ki and Kaleb. They shouldn't be too hard... Ki doesn't seem too offensive."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:04 pm

"no...but his mind is much sharper than what we give him credit for...he probably has stratagies as complex as ours..." bites her lip "i have never been able to exploit kalebs strengths and weaknesses..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:07 pm

"He has a lot of chakra. Nothing else. One fight and I have read into all of his strengths, and most of his weaknesses." Shikisha said. He had formulated a plan, but threw it away as soon as he had drawn it out.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:12 pm

looks up at shikisha, a new determined spark present in her jet black eyes "I have been doing nothing but complaining. It's time i took action," she stood up and opened a nearby window. She called forth a messanger hawk but strapped nothing to it. She let it go, no message, nothing. A strange decision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:13 pm

"That's the spirit! Now, as for the blade...." Shikisha began.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:15 pm

"the blade you gave me? Yes, i thought there would be use for it...that wasnt a pointless move, setting the hawk free. People shoot down messanger hawks when they see the message strapped to their leg or wing...that hawk is merely to scout...you know who it's scouting.." walks away from the window, finally starting to look like a hokage. She drew the blade Shikisha gave her "what is the purpose of this blade..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:21 pm

"It was forged from four of the eight mirrors given to me from the Yami clan. The other four are currently being forged into an identical one." Shikisha began his explanation, holding out his hand for the blade.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:23 pm

she places the blade into the palm of his hand "i see...so in the end there will be 2 identical blades?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:25 pm

"Yes." He said, turning the blade in his hand. "As you have noticed, this blade speaks. An elder in my village had an ability not unlike yours. She was a soul magnet if you will. This blade was fused with her soul. As long as this is in your hands, it has the ability to completely seal a soul, or tear it apart. That is your choice. Stab a man in his heart, and he will be trapped in a mask of insanity for eternity, slash at him and he will turn to dust as you tear his soul in half."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:29 pm

nods, taking in everything he was saying. "i see....so this could either be used to kill...or to torture...a blade this powerful should not be placed in my hands.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 pm

"It isn't." Shikisha said simply. "Not yet anyway. You see, you must sacrifice part of your soul to use the ability, or a soul you have captured in your mirror, or and ancestor's soul. Plus, you need to have both blades to unseal the soul, and to accomplish tearing their soul apart without giving up a soul in return."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:40 pm

"so i need BOTH blades for this....but, shiki, may i ask you this? Why did you give the blade to ME?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:44 pm

"I have more faith in you than anyone else. Even my own captain, who's foolishness led to his downfall." Shikisha said with sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:45 pm

(( im not dead quite yet... now that you left... i am not threatened...they have released me))
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:46 pm

OverOurConfusions: I did not leave....yet. You jump the gun too often, I have formulated my own plan.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:48 pm

mizuki walked over to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder "i know an apology wont bring him back but its the least i can offer....i'm grateful for your trust, Shiki.."

ooc: ok, a little confused here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:50 pm

"Do not worry about that Mizuki." Shikisha said, taking a drag on his cigarette. He sighed as the smoke passed back outward. "Now, it will take three days to finish the blade. Promise me one thing Mizuki, never use your own soul with those blades.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:53 pm

"never use my own soul? why? i thought it only used a fragment..." looks at him curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:56 pm

"Trust me. You are never the same. Sewn into those blades are fragments of my own."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:58 pm

"...after this war, i'll never be the same anyway...why bother trying to stop it now..." the seriousness of her voice made her sound older than she was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused about things   Confused about things - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused about things
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: The 5 Shinobi Nations :: Village Hidden In The Leaves :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: