Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke reaches to Konoha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:13 am

Sasuke gets hit at the throat but he at the same time grabs a grip of the offensive arm of the opponent. Releasing Lighting chakra on to him.
"I don't care." Sasuke forced the words out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:16 am

"Don't try to prove yourself to be, pup. You haven't trained nearly long enough." Shikisha said this as he grabbed for Sasuke's neck, attempting to shock his nervous system out of whack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:23 am

I can still move a little.
Sasuke releases Lighting chakra from his entire body, to get himself out of the grip. While we the other hand, which is equipped with a sword, tryes to stab the other shoulder of the opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:24 am

Shikisha jumped back, using a bolt of electricity of an opposite charge to deflect the blade.
"Your fighting in my terrain." Shikisha said, firing another bolt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:29 am

Sasuke falls to a groggy position. He stabs the sword in to the ground. He moves the sword to change it's angle and successfully blocks the bolt.
"There is no point in protecting Konoha. It will fall, in a way or another. Who knows who will be the new king of these lands. Maybe you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:56 am

"I do not wish to be 'king of these lands' I wish to return the friendship offered to me by the Hokage. I wish to protect those who accept me, as my father taught me." Shikisha said, firing two more bolts. He would not show it, but this took a lot of chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:11 am

Sasuke rolls aside to evade them. He releases a seal on his arm and gets equipped by high number of shurikens. He starts to throw them at his opponent.
Awh, my body still hurts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:13 am

Shikisha began deflecting the shuriken with a whip of electricity.
I was hoping to recruit this boy, not kill him. Shikisha thought, preparing his final jutsu.
"One last chance boy. I will give you three options. Give up and walk away. Join me in the cloud. Or Die." Shikisha said with finality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:29 am

"Huh!? You are annoying!." Sasuke jumps backwards up to a tree, to hide among the leaves. He throws the last shuriken toward the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:30 am

akuma stands on the sidelines with his root anbu mask on
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:31 am

"I gave you a choice. We could use you in the Cloud. Who knows, one day you might get your revenge as well. But one man won't destroy the leaf." Shikisha said, catching the shuriken in his hand, causing it to bleed. He covered his other hand in green chakra and cured his own hand, replacing the torn glove for a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:38 am

"Who said that I was alone?" Sasuke moving around among the trees and throws some kunai, now and then. How to defeat him? I can't get close to him because of his electricity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:42 pm

Shikisha sidestepped the kunai.
"If you mean the akatsuki, they won't be of much help either. The Akatsuki are not as strong as they pronounce themselves." Shikisha said. Picking up the shuriken he had caught and throwing it in Sasuke's general area.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:18 pm

the root anbu looks up and grimaces then starts hurridley walking toward the battleground... dont kill him shikisha... he could help...

Last edited by Akuma on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:08 pm

The shuriken hits a branch near Sasuke's head. Making his face loose the confidence look for a few seconds.
This might be risky:
Sasuke comes down from the tree and appears visible. He have equipped himself with 6 shurikens and some ninja wires.
He throws 3 shurikens to the left of the opponent and 3 to the right of the opponent. Each shuriken being attached to an end of a ninja wire. Having a great distance to each shuriken and to the opponent, makes it harder for the target to evade being caught.
"Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade!" The technique is attempting to wrap ninja wires around the target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:46 pm

"Ah, the old Uchiha technique, dangerous isn't it? These strings are metal however, and you are holding them." Shikisha said. "Before I do this, give me your answer. Will you join the cloud and become my student? I will train you in the arts of Lightning, and soon you will become powerful enough to take on any enemy you choose. You will learn different techniques from everyone in the village, for that is our way." Shikisha said, he then charged his arms with electricity, going to grab the metal wires.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 pm

not everyone... i can only teach him the BASICS of ink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:20 pm

"I told you to stay in the sidelines. Besides, you know the elemental whip technique." Shikisha said, motioning for Akuma to move back.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:34 pm

that is true... the ink one i wouldnt be able to teach though

akuma makes an elemental whip of water that is as strong as steel... i can whip you to death with any element of my choosing from far enough away you could barley SEE me much less attack me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:00 am

Sasuke puts a substition to hold the wires while he moves himself up to the tree again. From there he jumps to appear above the Raikage. With his sword pointed downwards, he attempts to fall and stab the opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:34 pm

"Exactly as planned." Shikisha said, pulsing out the electricity. It was strong enough to push the wires out enough for him to slide away. He formed a small buckler of electricity, attempting to catch the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:42 pm

The blade was charged with Sasuke's lightning current. But indeed it was captured anyway.
Sasuke attempts to strike with his other fist at the opponent's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 pm

"Not a good idea boy." Shikisha said, using his other arm that was still charged with electricity to block the punch. He attempted to wrap his arm around Sasuke's catching him in a shocking grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:23 pm

"Argh!" Sasuke counters with lightning chakra.
He also throws a kick toward the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:38 pm

- falcon uses his water whip to grasp sasukes hand -

" there are a few things you should know..."

1. try lightning chakra and youll be totally shocked to death...

2. try anything else and ill simply change my element

" now... i think that shikisha wants an answer..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke reaches to Konoha
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next