Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke reaches to Konoha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 pm

"if you wish"kaleb jumped back and shot bone bullets at akuma and shikisha as he jumped
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 pm

- falcon smiles and snaps them out of the air with his water whip -

" pathetic... "
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 pm

"you know better to suspect just that"then under akuma a giant spike shot up out of the ground
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:48 pm

mmph? i was expecting something like that...

Akuma grabs it as it rises and goes up with it
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:50 pm

"i dont want to fight my student back off or i will kill you falcon i know you dont want to do this"kaleb pulled out a bone sword from his arm and it was covered with black chakra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:50 pm

"Akuma, down. We don't want to start a war."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 pm

im simply defending not attacking...
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:53 pm

"i know the true falcon hes not scared of me but he knows what i can do and he knows not to cross the line as you should to"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:54 pm

hmm... i have gained power since... then
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:58 pm

"so have i i learn what i see at an instant you know that falcon"kaleb threw falcon a old picture of falcon when he was younger when he was kalebs student"i donrt want it anymore"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:59 pm

falcon looks at the picture and a tear forms in his eye.. he faints onto the ground
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:02 pm

"see hes too weak stand up falcon"kaleb picks up falcon and vanishes kaleb sayying this to falcon"im taking you to the akatsuki base"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:12 am

When the Raikage looks back at Sasuke after all that fuss. He sees that it's only a doll left on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:36 pm

((I didn't take eyes off of chu? Anywho, I will roll with that.))

Skikisha tore apart the doll with a bolt of electricity, looking around.
"Fine, you don't want to take me up on the offer, you die here an now. Fight me boy!" Shikisha said, enclosing his other hand with the pulse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:36 am

Some distance to the Raikage, Sasuke appears visible.
"I will continue my attack on the village, after you leave. After all, I would be worried about your own village." Sasuke attempts to leave the scene. He feels that this opponent would be hard enough already in a 1on1 duel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:34 pm

"Nice try!" Shikisha yelled, a web of electricity firing at Sasuke, attempting to wrap and paralyze him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke reaches to Konoha
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4