Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke reaches to Konoha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:05 pm

"Akuma, stop. This is not your fight, now leave." Shikisha said, grabbing sasuke and pulling him away from the water whip.
"However, he is right. Give me an answer before we continue this senseless battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:56 am

"I thought my actions spoke louder than words." Sasuke said while glaring at the ground.
"Now, back of!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:50 pm

"I had hoped you would change your mind. However, if you will not see reason you will die." Shikisha said, forming more electricity around his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Sasuke spectates the Raikage's jutsu with his Sharingan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:57 pm

"You won't learn anything with that eye of yours. This is a bloodline and completely random jutsu. You can dodge it better, but that is only if you can move at the speed of the energy I produce." Shikisha said, firing multiple bolts from his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Sasuke does some handseals and creates a chidori which is strechted to a good lenght, creating a Chidori Sharp Spear.
He blocks the bolts and goes offensive toward his opponent, attempting to stab him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Shikisha preformed the same maneuver, creating energy of an opposite charge, deflecting the spear. "I told you, lightning won't work. Only one thing does, and that is earth." Shikisha said, firing another two bolts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Sasuke gets his by both bolts and falls on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:38 pm

"Had enough yet?" Shikisha said, walking over with an odd pulse of electricity forming on his hands. He stood over Sasuke, waiting in case he needed to use the jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:40 pm

"Urghhh" This guy... He is totally immune to my jutsus. How to defeat such an enemy.
Sasuke stares silently at the Raikage with the red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 pm

kaleb appeared behind sasuke "your still too weak"kaleb then backed up and watched the rest of the fight
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:04 pm

interstiong fight isnt it? fairly one-sided though... shikisha is playing with him.. as a cat would its prey...
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Shikisha held out his un-pulsed hand.
"Join me in Cloud and we will become stronger together. Or, you could die." Shikisha said, holding back his pulsed-hand, and waiting for the final decision. He stood completely over the opponent, blocking all exists.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm

you must know that multiple orginizations support the cloud for example the tramanto dorato and at least half the yami clan... many people

(( shikisha are you still a kage of the yami clan with your new character? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:21 pm

((My character hasn't joined it. But I will take up the position if given it))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:23 pm

(( me and zakku would need to vote on it.. im definitely voting you in.. you were one of the original three))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:24 pm

((Yerp. And Zakku is meh x-student. So I think I got his vote.))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:25 pm

(( most likely... hmm... i think we should appoint some different yami ranks: liutenant... captain... etc. ))
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:33 pm

(((anyway back to the fight)))

kaleb interupted shikisha and said"you wont kill him here and not today he will join me and grow in strength and one day take the lead of my organization"kaleb then backed up sayying to sasuke"show him your true power"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:35 pm

"I don't think you have a say in this. This is my fight and you will back off respectfully or face my ANBU ROOT, Akuma. He is more than a match." Shikisha said, lowering the pulsing palm, so that it was a few inches behind the other. "You're choice. Join me, or I send this pulse through your body, destroying cells and disrupting your Homeostasis. This will kill you in a few hours by miracle.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:37 pm

" you do not wish to fight me... sensei"

Akuma uses an water elemental whip...

- touches the whip to shikishas lightning-

" one touch and your fried... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:39 pm

((Sensei? When were you in Akatsuki?))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:41 pm

((oops old account... lets just rp it anyways... i was once falcons teammate... ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 pm

((Aiighty. That works.))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:43 pm

(( back to battle.. post you two ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke reaches to Konoha
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next