Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Character sheet
Chakra level:
SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Shikisha sighed as the senbon neared him. Flipping through a few handseals, he brought his fingers to his mouth and began to launch a volley of small fireballs. When the fireballs hit the senbon, there was a metal clink and both the senbon and a shuriken would fall to the ground. He followed this up with several kunai aimed for the man. He smiled as his blades flew through the air toward him, though they were a little bit off. Aiming to come near him, but not actually hit him.

[[Short...]]

Jutsu Used~
Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Fire Element
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:45 pm

Akuma watched the kunai come toward him calmly. Chuckling a little even. He leaped on the roof of a building nearby and through a wrapped up exploding tag at shikisha. He then braced himself for a retailiation, stanging a little behind a wooden pole dug into the roof, presumably for hanging clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Shikisha watched as the exploding tag flew toward him. He had originally wanted to bind his opponent in wires, but that was not going to be the case. Pulling down on his left hand, he forced the invisible wire to come down on the tag, slashing it in half. The result was a ruined seal, making an explosion impossible. Shikisha released the wires, allowing them to fall limply to the ground, as he kicked off of the ground. A small cloud of dust formed as he launched himself through the air, aiming directly for Akuma behind the wooden pole. Pulling out his two katanas, he slashed at the base of the wooden pole with the regular katana, destroying it. His Yuuku no Yaiba came down upon Akuma at an even faster pace, its dull light following it in an arch as it slashed through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE   SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHIKISHA... I WANT REVENGE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2