Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL

Go down 
+2
Mizuki
Towashin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Empty
PostSubject: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:15 pm

okay we are going to battle here

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>
``````````V`````````
...............*..............
l-----Requester Village---l
l--S-l-----l----l-----l----l----l---l
l--T-l--TS-l----l-----l----l----l---l
l----l-----l----l-----l----l----l----l
l----l-----l----l--F--l----l--K-l-M-l
l---Challenged Village---l
.................*...............
````````^``````````
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>
CHALLENGERS

S-SASUKE
T-TOWASHIN
TS-TSUMI

DEFENDERS

F-FALCON
K-KALEB
M-MIZUKI

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THEN ASK ME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Im in
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:08 pm

kk now we have to wait for the others
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:44 am

i accept
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:06 pm

kk acouple more
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:54 pm

i dont want to do it but im in
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Okay other people can join in if they want but i am going to start the war

towashin along with tsumi and sasuke all run the the leaf village "take them down 100's by 100's"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:02 pm

kaleb mizuki and falcon stand at the gate waiting on them
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:12 pm

im ready:

activates his color seal

LEVEL ONE: my strength and chakra increase and i get lines of blue all over my body if they are touched by the opponent he/she will be severely burned i can concentrate the lines into kunai

- icehawks flicks some kunai at towashin -
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Tsumi's staff knocks the kunai away quickly, following through and extending to impact on the ground in front of the three enemies, throwing rocks toward them.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:44 pm

pfft fool

ACTIVATE: color seal level two

level two: my stats increase even further and the lines turn light blue insted of dark blue the lines on my palms and the bottoms of my feet get concentrated into large dots
(one per hand or foot) and i can shoot different elements from them i can now concentrate them as a whip

shoots a torrent of fire at sasori before she can hit the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 pm

((I am Tsumi and a Guy.))

The staff warped into a shield, using chakra to block the flame. From behind the three nin came a 4' long black snake, biting directly at Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 pm

kaleb then takes off his akatsuki coat and grows bones all over his body and says"i hate to do this but bone drill"kaleb's arms become two giant drills which cant be broken and can penatrate anything which had lightning all around it running towards tsumi doubling his speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:50 pm

Tsumi quickly summoned a wall of bones nearly 10' thick in between the two nin, the wall would be easily broken, but take a while to break. Tsumi then caused the bone wall to begin closing in on the three nin.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:52 pm

(( yea i know ur a guy sorry i put an s in fron i was writing something else and forgot to delete the S it was froma different word))

activate color seal level three

level three: my stats increase further and the lines turn a dull yellow they can burn off an entire portion of skin now and i can use more jutsu i can now concentrate the lines into a katana

sonic boom: knocks the opponent out

-shoots sand and rock filled with chakra to make an unbreakable dome around himself-
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:53 pm

(( yea i know ur a guy sorry i put an s in fron i was writing something else and forgot to delete the S it was froma different word))

activate color seal level three

level three: my stats increase further and the lines turn a dull yellow they can burn off an entire portion of skin now and i can use more jutsu i can now concentrate the lines into a katana

sonic boom: knocks the opponent out

-shoots sand and rock filled with chakra to make an unbreakable dome around himself-
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:55 pm

kaleb then grabs mizuki and pulls her back where the only person getting trapped was falcon then kaleb took a bone sword out and rushed towards tsumi and sasuke while doing a chidori in the other hand
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:57 pm

" im good that wall cant break through my dome"

shoots spikes of sand out of the dome and through the wall then ejects the spikes at raid speeds and sends the wall speeding back at tsumi

shoots a torrent of fire at tsumi and then closes the dome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:00 pm

The fragments of the wall simply turned into multiple minions, all of them recovering and charging back. Many of them dug underground, the rest making a line of shields man to block Kaleb. The snake moved stealthily through the grass, attempting to bite Mizuki's ankle.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:03 pm

falcon shoots a torrent of flame 50 feet in diameter at the snake

then shoots hundreds of rocks at the minions

"blargh your fiesty"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:05 pm

kaleb then summons up 36 lightning clones running towards tsumi and sasuke while the real kaleb jumped up to mizuki and put her at the top og the gat door and jumped back down to do the double lightning blade on tsumi and sasuke at te same time with incredible speed
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:06 pm

icehawk explodes out of his dome and shoots fire balls everywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:06 pm

"Fiesty, and stronger than you will ever be!" Tsumi yelled, summoning his Chimera. The Chimera was a massive, 20' tall beast made from various animal parts. It stood guard behind the minions, ready to meet any enemy stupid enough to challenge it.

Jutsu Used~

Name- Kuchiyose~ Chimera- Spiritualism~Chimera
Rank-A
Range-Short
Effect- This technique allows Tsumi to summon his most powerful ally, the chimera. It isn't really summoning a leaving creature so much as summoning massive animal parts and bringing them under his control with chakra. The chimera can be made of parts from 5' tall to 20' tall.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:09 pm

kaleb then came from the air while changing his target to the chimera with the lightning blades trieng to cut through the beast like paper
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:10 pm

pfft i said feist you upstart i didnt say powerful

appears under the chimera and shoots a bolt of lightning directly at its exposed stomach then creates a dome of pure unbreakable chakra to protect himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next