Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL

Go down 
+2
Mizuki
Towashin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 pm

towashin punches mizu in the stomech blasting her back a couple yards then he runs to kaleb kicking him in the back having him fall to his knees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:37 pm

((Theres no water around.))

Tsumi created two bones blades and began fighting off the six clones, many shield men with blades helping him. Once they had been taken care of they charged in to help towashin. Though an unexpected thing happened. Tsumi disappeared, reappearing in the air to catch Mizuki. He let her gently on the ground.
"I am sorry for the trick."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:40 pm

kaleb moved from getting hit from towashin and said"you know im faster than that"kaleb then appearedc behing tsumi and did lightning rasengan right to the middle of his back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:42 pm

Tsumi flashed behind Kaleb.
"Im not as slow as I look. I see that helping won't work, so I guess you are still an enemy of mine...." He began, waiting for someone to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:45 pm

"well if you continue i will kill you kaleb then appeared behind him with a bone sword with a lightning tip at the end of it to tsumi's throat whispering to tsumi where no one else can hear no matter what"are we working together"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:46 pm

- susanoo lunges at tsumi with her sword -
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm

kaleb makes a giant bone pop up in front of tsumi to where the attack hit that instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Tsumi whispered back. "Of course, if your dumb-arse Anbu doesn't skewer me first!"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:49 pm

"i wont let him he is under control and your a good opponent im glad i dont have to kill you"kaleb then lowered his bone sword and then his eyes turned back purple
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:51 pm

sigh... it was really getting fun

-icehawks motions to susanoo-

-susanoo leans on her sword, waiting-

now what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 pm

"Thank you, and yourself. Now take this." Tsumi said as his chakra formed a cloak. It was the color of bone, and it's shoulder blades were reinforced by bone. Instead of red clouds there were black ones. "I can't die my bones yet, sorry." He apologized, handing the male the cloak. The cloak was resistant to most elemental attacks, and absorbed small amounts of chakra at a time. This would protect him from nearly any ninjutsu that managed to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:53 pm

(( who are you giving it to?))
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:53 pm

"keep it you need it im okay im a walking weapon trust me"kaleb then jumped back into the battle behind sasuke giving him the first move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:55 pm

((Kaleb, but Falcon take it, it'll help you since your defense lacks.))

Tsumi nodded and threw the cloak to the Anbu. From there Tsumi began meditating, forming more and more undead minions to back up Kaleb. As he did so the chimera turned on sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:56 pm

' thx tsumi.. i didnt really think you would traitor us"

- puts on the cloak -
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:58 pm

(((tsumi get in the chat box)))

"no i will handle this just make sure towa doesn't hurt mizuki" kaleb then turned back to sasuke waiting for him to either say something or attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:58 pm

"Betray?" Tsumi corrected, laughing. He handed Falcon a massive, bone Zanbato and told him to enter the battle. "I am sorry again Mizuki."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:03 pm

"ok thanks tsumi just remeber more evil people please"kaleb still waiting on sasuke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:04 pm

"More evil people? As in more skeletons?" Tsumi was slightly confused, bringing up more and more skeletal warriors. Now there were about 50 on the field, ten to each nin on Kaleb's side and 10 more fighting by the chimera's side against sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:10 pm

"yes that's enough thank you but call the chimera and skelatal people off sasuke he's mine and send them to falcons side"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:12 pm

The creations all moved from sasuke to back up falcon, standing in front of him because they knew of his lacking defense.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:14 pm

kaleb stands and throws the bone sword in the ground and told sasuke"make the first move
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:36 pm

towashin goes inside kalebs body taking most of his blood now towashin made a doll out of kaleb and damage done to towashin is automatically doubled to kaleb towashin is still in kal's body now it looks like kal has to heads "come on kal hurt me if you dare"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:08 am

- icehawk rapidly makes some hand signs -

- icehawk goes and looks both towa and kal in the eyes -

MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!

activate: tsukuyomi

- brings kal and towa into his world -

" hmm now i can work more freely "

- freezes kal and towa -

draws out towa from kal slowly

- icehawk drops the illusion -

"Blargh i have minimal chakra now..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 am

"that won't affect me my neo-rinnengan can cancel that genjutsu out"towashin is still inside kal and cancels out the genjutsu blowing yellow flames at falcon shocking him to death while canceling out the genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next