Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL

Go down 
+2
Mizuki
Towashin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:45 am

*Mizuki activates her kekkei genkai and runs up to kaleb/towashin. She places a hand on them and starts to force out towashin from kaleb's body using her chakra. She takes towashin's attack for falcon while doing so*
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Tsumi formed his chakra around mizuki. This chakra hardened once the flame impacted, absorbing the blow and shattering into bone shards. The shards lay on the ground, setting up a perfect trap.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:09 pm

"oh no you don't mizu" "this is a concentrated attack taking me out will rip kal apart"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:31 pm

"I don't care about Kaleb." Tsumi said, causing the bone shards to attack both Kaleb and Towa.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:25 pm

*uses spirit shield jutsu once more to deflect tsumi's attack* "i care about them both!" *tries to speak to towa's soul with her kekkei genkai* towa, can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:28 pm

towashin can't hear you mizu.....towa spirit is talking to mizu mizu were am i help me i am scared please get me out of here mizu
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:31 pm

please, just try to hold on! I'll get you back, i promise! *forces back tears. She looks at the guardian* "you sicken me...these two people and my mother mean more than the world to me and you have the nerve to lay a finger on them?!" *she morphes into her houkou/guardian form again*
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:33 pm

towashin morphes into his kyuubi/gaurdian form paralyzing everyone except mizu
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:36 pm

"so we meet again kyuubi..." *houkou snarled*
hold on towa...
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:38 pm

the kyuubi laughs kukukukukukuku ((by the way people laugh like that)) i guess we do you low life good for nothing bad excuse for a demon
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:40 pm

low life? good for nothing? thats how i became one of the legendary bijuu?!
*the guardian stirs* mizuki, this guardian is strong, you'll need something very strong to get you through this...
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:44 pm

towashin was able to to get these words out m...mizu stab kill me i won't die but the gaurdian w...w...w-..... towashin got cut off "that brat i told him to shut up
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:47 pm

i-i cant! what if it kills you too?! "that BRAT is ten times the shinobi you'll ever be!"
nicely put mizuki
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:51 pm

just do it please "really i don't need to be a shinobi to kill someone"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:54 pm

i'll find another way! I cant kill you! "you would be useless without a body and you know it...you're not the strong one, it's the poor soul whose body you've stolen who's strong!"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:55 pm

"but i quadrupled his body power mizuki" MIZU DO IT NOW THERE IS NO OTHER WAY
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:57 pm

NO! I DONT CARE! I ALREADY LOST YOU ONCE AND THAT ISNT HAPPENING AGAIN! "maybe so but you would still be useless without a vessel..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:59 pm

"my spirit can rome free we ever i please" mizu please i have never been wrong since i have to spirits inside me the only that will die is the gaurdian please mizu i need you to do this don't say no again you will never loose me if you believe in what i am trying to do
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:02 pm

i really hope you're right towa...please dont be lying about this... "heh,i'm sure it can,"
enough of this conversation!are we here to fight or not?!
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:03 pm

"to late mizuki" towashin runs at mizuki NOW MIZU
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:06 pm

good luck... *aims a katana made from houkou's chakra at towashin's chest*

((has your guardian abandoned kal's body?))
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:09 pm

((yeah it has leaving kal and the rest paralyzed and injured real badly))

towashin falls to the ground and the gaurdian pops out of his chest and goes in the air and explodes towashin looses conciouness thanking mizu for what she has done

((okay and now towashin will be in the hospital for along time irl but it is not mizuki's fault towashinjust needs some medical attention))
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:12 pm

*mizuki uses the rest of her chakra to heal everyone elses wounds, even if they were against her. She sighs* "everyone should be fine here...." *she approches towashin* thank god you're alright... *waits for the ninja to arrive to take them to hospital*
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:15 pm

((so now we will be in the hospital))
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:16 pm

((okay then, who will make the topic?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next