Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL

Go down 
+2
Mizuki
Towashin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:36 pm

akuma turns to liquid form and glides to selene stopping her from interfering
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:36 pm

"weird pictures for an old man kaleb then brung his bones back into his skin and then did some handsigns then lightning chains poped out of the groud trien to grab shikisha by the hands,legs,and neck then kaleb jumped in front of akumas ink like body while doing a lightning rasengan to the ink on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Shikisha read the charge of the lightning easily, negative. He created a bubble of negative electricity to deflect the chains. He then jumped forward, launching a spear-like bolt at Kaleb's chest.
"Our fight, don't bring the kid into this."
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 pm

selene listend to this in progression. she sighed. she didnt want to do this, but she had to. she turned the dimond into just dirt. she then touched the tree and leaned against it. rubbing her coverd eyes. she stepped onto thin air and made her sandals to metal. making the square of earth beneath her a magnet. making it into oposites she climbed higher into the air and then made the air beneath her into a solid. she then gatherd the clouds around her and rained peices of ice shrapnel. trying to avoid kaleb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Shikisha's electricity met the ice that came near him, shattering most of it into a beautiful, shimmering dust. Shikisha was momentarily distracted by the site, but snapped back before Kaleb could take advantage of the moment.
"Like I said, having someone else fight your battles for you."
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:33 pm

the dust dug into his side as he was distracted. makig its way to the stomach as it turned to dimond inside of his body. she looked down. " less talk. or ill make it go faster. there is still time before i hit your heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:00 pm

"Haven't you ever thought of one thing? I control electricity, and pulses. So simulating a pulsing beat like a heart rate and brain waves would be easy. How do you know this isn't a clone with a fake heartbeat and fake thoughts?" Shikisha said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:22 pm

kaleb did another sawarambi from the distance making a get a way for selene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:03 pm

Shikisha laughed, exploding in a crackle of electricity. A clapping noise came from a distance away, as a bolt of electricity shot past the bones toward kaleb, and selene.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:40 pm

eh... didnt want to bring the yami into this...

-flickering mirrors start to appear above akumas head-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 pm

"That reminds me. When do I join?" Shikisha said, stepping back away from the mirrors. He had never seen the ink in action with the mirrors, but he knew it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:19 pm

when ever honored one,

the mirrors solidify and glide in mid air until they were pointed towards kaleb and selene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:27 pm

"Good. I would like to join as soon as possible. Those mirrors pwn." Shikisha said humorously.

OverOurConfusions: Could you look at my clarifications page?
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 pm

OOC: i did, it ok but if you want me to formally write "approved" i will

IC: well, now i need him to attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:45 pm

OverOurConfusions: That'd help.
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:34 pm

"because i can feel your heartbeat. i smell your blood. the atoms around me feel the disturbance of your presence and your very skin eminates its own chakra, air and the bugs on them are active and alive. thats how i know your not a clone. and clones do not work on me. and since i do not project pistures in my mind, the mirrors do not work on me. i dont make the decisions. my hands do." she said as the dimonds cut through shikishas apendix and was making its way to his liver. " end this fight and ill stop the damage and ill fix of what i did to both of you and kaleb, just because im blind does not mean i am helpless. now get the hell out of here before you get hurt and i have to pay for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:08 pm

Shikisha chuckled, turning his electricity into a blade. He cut open his body, grabbing the diamond and throwing it out. As soon as his hand left his body, his wound began stitching itself back together. He jumped behind Akuma to wait until his healing was done.
"That isn't exactly how those mirrors work." He said, smiling as he healed himself.

Jutsu Used-
Inyu Shometsu - Secret Healing Injury Destruction
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Inyu Shometsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kabuto. Focusing his chakra to an area to be hit, he can begin the cell creation process the moment the area becomes injured. This ability to activate his cells and create new ones is the very reason why Orochimaru favored Kabuto's talents.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:10 pm

"hes mine selene ima kill him he thinks im a coward i gotta kill him"kalebs eyes turned solid black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:12 pm

"Good luck." Shikisha said, his wound completely healed. The chakra he was using wasn't all that much to him, but it was the most he had expended in a long time. He chuckled as his arms became covered in electricity.
"Bring it, bones for brains."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:17 pm

"ok kaleb made his lightning dissapear and he put his coat back on then sayying to selene"its time we must leave"kaleb then went up to shikisha sayying this"we will fight at the time of war not now your a god opponent you will die then" kaleb and selene dissapeared
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:08 pm

ki had watched the whole thing. he was munching on a peice of squid on a stick. "oh, leave ze the pincuzzion. i zee." he mumbled darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:33 pm

"Why do you even hang with those guys?" Shikisha asked in disgust. He looked directly at the Akatsuki. The guy didn't seem like much of a threat, or really like the other Akatsuki at all.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:52 pm

as a root anbu akuma had profiles of most ninja

"uhm, shikisha, id stop now, seriously take the advice, hes in another league, if were going to fight him, leave it to me, ink cant really be hit, itll go through"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:54 pm

"Fight who? Kaleb? Please, that kid of a leader will go down like a rock." Shikisha said, keeping his eyes trained on the one named Ki.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:56 pm

uhm, no ki willow emphasis on WILLOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next